The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs l May 1, 4 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Devron44 said:

They have. This is just a crap season all around. At least we had some hockey to watch. we could have very been outta that this year too. Chin up Vintage, we need you 

I don't think we're anywhere near as bad as this season has shown. I don't think we're winning the cup but we are just a better team than this. 

The pain just needs to end.

• Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Dirtman said:

I don't think we're anywhere near as bad as this season has shown. I don't think we're winning the cup but we are just a better team than this. 

The pain just needs to end.

We are a better team. I agree 100%. There’s just been so many things that have happened this year some in their control, some not. I’ll start to get worried next year if things don’t shape up for this franchise but this year has been a write off for so many reasons. I’m cheering to the end here but I’m excited for the off-season tbh 

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

According the Sports Club Stats, it's 28.1%.

I don’t believe in percentages. They are all over the board.

Should be more team A has to win this many and team B has to lose this many

Edited by Devron44

1 hour ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

I really hope Podz is a character leader and not a clone of Horvat’s either. 

The team needs an identity so badly.  These distractions, dating back to the Cooke days, then the biting and hit-pulling crap... then the power-choke slam of the superstar, skinny rookie... Edler... you know, I’m just done with it. 

JB was apparently drafting character guys, well, who?

Gaud?

McCann?

I don’t know if it’s getting better lately, but that’s not being mentioned enough lately. Where is the character? 

I was hoping for a massive, character game from them tonight, but it will be tough now, and really, is anyone imagining themselves having the stomach to watch any of what the media will present between whistles and periods on the Canucks? 

I’m here for the sport and this joke of a team, but man they make it hard sometimes! 

I’ve been watching the Canucks play since 2000. Was there a curse put on this team before the Naslund era ? It’s one problem after another. Year after year it’s one problem after another. $&!# maybe it was the Bertuzzi punch. Or Cooke’s antics. Whatever it is this team needs to hire a witch doctor and figure it out. All the fair weather fans will be jumping on the Seattle bandwagon so that might clear up some of the chaos. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

So Vesey slots in for Lind? That's got to be a joke right? Vesey has been horrendous as a Canuck. No drive, no effort, can't make a pass, slow..... Lind looked excellent after his shaky 1st period. 

I think Lind stays in and Motte and Virtanen are out.

4 minutes ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

So Vesey slots in for Lind? That's got to be a joke right? Vesey has been horrendous as a Canuck. No drive, no effort, can't make a pass, slow..... Lind looked excellent after his shaky 1st period. 

Jumping to conclusions 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

According the Sports Club Stats, it's 28.1%.

25 minutes ago, xereau said:

3.2%

26 minutes ago, Apricot said:

First goal and someone beating up Matthews and Marner would be a win in my book. Come on Canucks let’s do this. 

ps. What % is our playoff chances? 

So you're saying there is a chance!

Basically, nux need to go a W streak, and Habs go on a losing streak.  Nux also need to win the series vs Flames. 

• Haha 1