The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs l May 1, 4 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Jimi could play the guitar behind his back. Playing it left handed and could play with his mouth. Damn Legend. 

and spent part of his life living with his grandmother in Vancouver. 

• Like 1

Interesting thing, Toronto started their rebuild the same time we did.  They iced an AHL Team, won the lottery and got Austin Mathews.  What does Canucks ownership do, 1st time President, 1st time General Manager, and two consecutive 1st time Coaches.

Look at the powerhouse Toronto has, and both Teams are at the Salary Cap. Clean out the front office already.

Listening Aquaman?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I'd start a gofundme to pay for his legal bills if he did that. 

I second that. If every CDC member pitched in  30 bucks, Juice could basically superman punch McLean into oblivion and he would be covered. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Wayne Glensky said:

hey now, Biebs is talented. I for one like his music. But he ain’t for everyone. Can’t knock a good Canadian kid. 

My wife and I can home from the pub one night and she put on the Victoria’s Secret fashion show that he hosted, I never liked him and being drunk I sent an email to Victoria’s Secret telling them I was a big fan of their products but having Justin Bieber host there show was such a turn off that I can’t ever look at my wife in their lingerie ever again, in fact I may never be able to have sex ever again.

Totally forgot about it then a few weeks later I got a reply stating they took my allegations seriously and my comments were discussed by the board of directors and they were going to create an inquiry into the effects on men of having Justin host the show. They also told me Mr. Bieber was informed of the situation and is extremely apologetic.

At the end of the email was a big winking emoticon.