The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 8, 7 p.m. l SNP | RIGGED EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

I swear to god if the ‘Nucks do not pull a Rangers I am done with their turn the other cheek Candy a$$ powderpuff style of play, we will never win a Cup with this attitude. This game is make or break for my hatred of Green, either I back off, maybe give him another season or I’m all in on the “fire Green” bandwagon. Sadly no reply from management leads me to believe it’ll be the latter.

Green, the ball

is in your court.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Did the interest in the remaining games go down, if not already, for anyone else after the MacEwen suspension?

I want to see how we respond, sadly I think it’ll be like a bunch of pu$$ies but I hope they surprise me.

3 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Didn't the Gretzky Oilers set many records against the Canucks?  I believe Gretzky's first goal in the NHL was against the Canucks.

I'm thinking McJesus is going to follow suit here and set many records against us.

It wasn’t with the Oilers, but Gretzky’s 802nd goal came against the Canucks as well.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Didn't the Gretzky Oilers set many records against the Canucks?  I believe Gretzky's first goal in the NHL was against the Canucks.

I'm thinking McJesus is going to follow suit here and set many records against us.

Gretzky's 802nd goal to overtake Gordie Howe for most goals was against the Canucks..

I remember watching that game..

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Gretzky's 802nd goal to overtake Gordie Howe for most goals was against the Canucks..

I remember watching that game..

I think pretty much every Gretzky record was against the Canucks.

• Vintage 1

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Did the interest in the remaining games go down, if not already, for anyone else after the MacEwen suspension?

Haven't watched a full game since the Canucks came back since the covid break. Interest has gone down to nearly none existent thanks to Benning and co. and the overall lack of expectation and hope I have in this administration. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I think pretty much every Gretzky record was against the Canucks.

Ya pretty much. I watched him since his Oilers days when he used to come and stack up points against the Canucks. He was something else.. 

• Vintage 1