10. Tuomaala

Top-3 Euro Goalies:

1. Wallstedt
2. Kolosov 
3. Hamrla

Edited by Bertuzzipunch
  • Thanks 4

Just now, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

Wow. For obvious reasons (cough McTavish cough) I find these rankings quite shocking - especially the NA list. Even Lysell at nine for the Euros I find surprising.

Folks, we're walking away with a good player this summer. :) I'm sick of waiting...

IM SO JACKED LETS GO!!!

Yup.....I been honking McTavish's horn for awhile...............so many intangibles

But overall..............that is like........Power, McTavish, Johnson, Hughes, Guenther, Beniers, Clarke, Eklund, Edvinsson, and Wallstadt

Someone top 8 is taking Wallstadt, maybe even Cossa???? In a weak draft, this might be the year to take him......Columbus, Detroit, San Jose, LA all need one!

My bet is Edvinsson is there for us

Man................I want, I want, I want! ...........1)Clarke, 2)McTavish,3)Beniers, 4)Eklund, 5)Johnson, 6)Guenther, 7)Hughes, Edvinsson, then Power

Honorable list..........Lysell, Svechkov, Sillinger, Raty, Rosen

I am not hot on Power or Edvinsson, but they will both go high.....I just don't want them

Edited by janisahockeynut
  • Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

Yup.....I been honking McTavish's horn for awhile...............so many intangibles

But overall..............that is like........Power, McTavish, Johnson, Hughes, Guenther, Beniers, Clarke, Eklund, Edvinsson, and Wallstadt

Someone top 8 is taking Wallstadt, maybe even Cossa???? In a weak draft, this might be the year to take him......Columbus, Detroit, San Jose, LA all need one!

My bet is Edvinsson is there for us

Man................I want, I want, I want! ...........1)Clarke, 2)McTavish,3)Beniers, 4)Eklund, 5)Johnson, 6)Guenther, 7)Hughes, Edvinsson, then Power

Honorable list..........Lysell, Svechkov, Sillinger, Raty

I am not hot on Power or Edvinsson, but they will both go high.....I just don't want them

Same i dont want edvinsson either, my top 5 is close to yours

1) Clarke

2) Beniers

3) Mctavish

4) Eklund

5) Guenther

Edited by Bertuzzipunch

1 minute ago, Bertuzzipunch said:

Same i dont want edvinswon either my top 5 is close to yours

1) Clarke

2) Beniers

3) Mctavish

4) Eklund

5) Guenther

I actually agree with yours. but really like McTavish's intangibles over Beniers..........but would be over the top for any top 4

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

I actually agree with yours. but really like McTavish's intangibles over Beniers..........but would be over the top for any top 4

I think both players beniers and McT can be NHL ready maybe next season but definitely the season after. But yeah Clarke would definitely be number 1 so our defense can be solidified for a decade

• Like 1

So, it's interesting, when was the last time we saw a 1st round draft class where the whole draft class has played this few of games?

I've said in a few threads, unless we win the lottery, I would be open to the idea of trading our first this year if we can immediately make the team better.

There has been so little ability to gauge where these kids are in their development, there's really not the book of play experience that you can use to guide your decision this year.

It's always nice to have the shiny new prospect and the promise of what he could become, but I won't be disappointed if we did another deal with Tampa or another team who is going to have trouble getting under the cap, to take a player who can help push us back into the playoffs next season.

I think there's going to be a lot of surprises a couple of years from now, I think we'll see a much higher percentage of guys in the 2nd and 3rd round, develop into valuable players, who were passed over in the first round due to lack of exposure in game situations. 

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1