The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-2022 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

yippykyeh

23 minutes ago, bt116 said:

How does that work?  Season tickets are still valid but single game tix will be void?

The Canucks said that any tickets sold over the STH and under 50% will be released by purchase date and time.

So if you were the first to buy single game tickets, they’ll still work, but tickets will be refunded once they’ve given out all the tickets for 50% capacity. 

11 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

I guess so.  But not sure how exchange tickets will work

I assume you keep your exchanged tickets since the ticket you exchanged just gets resold like a regular ticket. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WalkWithElias said:

How about tickets we sold on ticket exchange ?

Your season tickets should still be good, no matter if you sold them or not.  Tickets purchased during the presale might still be good, if you got them very fast.  As season ticket holders got first dibs, probably a decent chance they are still good.  People who bought single game tickets after the season ticket holder presale, are probably out of luck.  If you exchanged your tickets....that's hard to say.  I guess the only games people would have exchanged other tickets for, would be the Kraken game and the Oilers next month?

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Your season tickets should still be good, no matter if you sold them or not.  Tickets purchased during the presale might still be good, if you got them very fast.  As season ticket holders got first dibs, probably a decent chance they are still good.  People who bought single game tickets after the season ticket holder presale, are probably out of luck.  If you exchanged your tickets....that's hard to say.  I guess the only games people would have exchanged other tickets for, would be the Kraken game and the Oilers next month?

I exchange my flames game in feb to make my Sens a pair

7 minutes ago, EagleBoss said:

The Seattle game on December 27th is missing from my account.

yeah, ticketmaster shows that game cancelled.  They took it offline for now.  All tickets are going back to the season ticket holders and we can manage them on the 23rd.