Drop Alexis Lafrenier and pickup Andrew Mangaipane 

@AriGold should be my last one!

Done

On 11/21/2021 at 10:06 PM, Western Red said:

Drop Point, add Tom Wilson. Thanks.

@AriGold

Done

8 hours ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Dropping Anders Lee for troy terry. My final switch.

@AriGold

Done, and with like an hour to spare to have tonight's games count for you. Well done...

Tomorrow morning all the changes will be reflective with any collected points.

• Thanks 1

Midway Summary Report

image.png.31de1c9287a8de8c210c85d346c36326.png

1. @Master Mind Fast and steady. Hard to not be 1st with the human cheat code on your team (McDavid), Mark stone is back and that's his bottom scorer. No injuries currently, will be hard to beat.

2. @Herberts Vasiljevs Easily the best drafted team. Only 8 points behind MM and doesn't have McDavid. His worst player is most teams mid-level player. Will do a solid push to the finish line.

3. @70seven Only sore spot on his team is Laine who is on IR for another 2-4 weeks. With 1 trade left when will he pull the trigger with 5 weeks left ?!

4. @Western Red Excellent trade in bringing in Werenski but Dobson is the sore spot on the team dragging it to the bottom. Will the addition of Tom Wilson push WR to the next level ?

5. @I.Am.IronmanThe only team with 2 players over 100FP's, Just secured his 2nd trade and is full steam ahead.

6. @AriGold Idiot drafted Backstrom and didn't realize he was on IR. Then stuck with him through 2/3 of the season, will likely cost him the prize.

7. @Petey_BOI Mr .BlowHisLoad did his 2 trades within the first week of the season. Now he's stuck with Barkov, Kucherov and Nurse on IR. TKO.

8. @VancouverHabitant Got caught chasing JesseP when he got 3 points in a single game. Dropped Tarasenko who has 7G and 8A since the trade. Jesse on the other hand has 4G and 7A since the trade. This trade summed up his season.

9. @Cromeslab Paid his league fee then disappeared. Has both trades left and players on IR. Too far to catch up now.

10. @Big-Country When 3 of your top 4 scorers are defenseman, you're not going to win a hockey pool.

Edited by AriGold
  • Cheers 3