The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Indiana Jones - Revive [Game Over - SK Victory!]

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Tigh-na-Mara, but evidently trying to get the massage girls to give you a happy ending is frowned upon there. So 3 and 1/2 stars at best from me.

Rub and tugs are on their secret menu. You &^@#ed up. 

Solid spa though. From what I heard. I don’t want to drop that kinda bank for less than a reach around. 

• Like 2
Just now, Sharpshooter said:

Rub and tugs are on their secret menu. You &^@#ed up. 

Solid spa though. From what I heard. I don’t want to drop that kinda bank for less than a reach around. 

Yah they force you to book 1/2 or full day because of “Covid” so it’s even more right now. 

• Like 1
  • Wat 1
19 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Probably not but maybe... keep me posted man. 

Anyone other than Tanev sticking out one way or another?

Our scotch night is a failure as a result of your lack of commitment. &^@# you. It’ll never be the same after this. 

Other than Tanev it’s first night and I can’t pinpoint anyone for sure. I’d probably make a misread trying to point someone. MR is usually scum or misreads me as being scum and makes me want to hate/vote him off all the time. 

I don’t know where our trust/love went but he’s a distant relation at this point. The sod. 

Edited by Sharpshooter
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Our scotch night is a failure as a result of your lack of commitment. &^@# you. It’ll never be the same after this. 

Other than Tanev it’s first night and I can’t pinpoint anyone for sure. I’d probably make a misread trying to point someone. MR is usually scum or misreads me as being scum and makes me want to hate/vote him off all the time. 

I don’t know where our trust/love went but he’s a distant relation at this point. The 

I didnt make you go to Parksville.. it's not really have a couple scotch and drive home material.

Crazy, no hard reads a couple pages in eh. 

Imagine that.

• Like 1

Random thoughts after quickly catching up on the thread:

• falcon's posts keep rubbing me the wrong way. I still can't pinpoint why but I guess it just feels like he's trying so hard to fit in.
  • Tanev's whole VT thing feels NAI to me. I can buy that Kaz gave him pointers before the game and may have used vanilla town a lot in their discussions. Also like how he's responded to taking some heat, though I'll admit it's possible he was coached to do this.
  • While I'm on the whole Tanev/VT thing, I should mention that he feels like a pretty easy wagon for the mafia to push on day 1. Not surprised that falcon was the one to pounce here.
  • I need someone to explain the NIK wagon.
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

I don’t know where our trust/love went but he’s a distant relation at this point. The sod. 

Scummy post bruh.

Also don't listen to Lucky - it's 90 mins Parksville to Victoria only if you speed the entire way. More like 2 hours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1