The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | Quinn Hughes - Contract Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

Bertuzzipunch

7 minutes ago, bigbadcanucks said:

You really need to up your game there, Boy.  Hurt your wittle feelings?  You sound like Marco Rubio who tried to play the "manhood" card only to be slapped down like the loser he is.  Hmmmmmmm...I'm seeing some similarities between you and Rubio.  Last time I checked, those who speak about it are the ones most lacking.  Do yourself a favor and grab a pair...and really, you need to improve your reading comprehension skills.  You're making a jackass out of yourself.

took you a while for that response, did you have to phone a friend to write that for you.

I always told people that even people intellectually challenged have a place in this world. you should be proud of yourself.

good for you

2 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

took you a while for that response, did you have to phone a friend to write that for you.

I always told people that even people intellectually challenged have a place in this world. you should be proud of yourself.

good for you

Smh:picard:

you a while for that response, did you have to phone a friend to write that for you.

Stay classy

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Bertuzzipunch said:

You didn’t apologize to me im waiting.

you want a personal apology?

sure.

no problem.

unfortunately i only have allotted personal  apologies to people to when i'm sleeping. that way it doesn't get awkward. so wait for me in your dreams

• Haha 1

you want a personal apology?

sure.

no problem.

unfortunately i only have allotted personal  apologies to people to when i'm sleeping. that way it doesn't get awkward. so wait for me in your dreams

Dude go to grinder with all your fantasies this is a canucks forum were talking about hockey here. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Petey_BOI said:

yall really want to hijack this thread because of little ol me? im flattered.

from someone whose username is me... i wouldn't expect anything less.

Sounds like you’ve already did the job of hijacking people’s precious time with your petty need for attention.

It’s really saddening to see you hurt yourself.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Me_ said:

Sounds like you’ve already did the job of hijacking people’s precious time with your petty need for attention.

It’s really saddening to see you hurt yourself.

weird 3d GIF

im not hurting myself, i like myself too much. I wont be hurt by words that mean very little to me.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, shayster007 said:

That's not passive agressive. Passive agressive  is when you indirectly express negative feelings without actually expressing ill will. Calling someone out for bullying while at the same time trying to rally people to bully someone else is just being a bad person and ironic.

It's not a joke, unless you have a really crummy sense of humour.

guess the only joke is the people in this thread that continue to poke me. 

here's looking at you.

• Cheers 1

Just now, shayster007 said:

Litterally the only person that would read through this thread and think that, is you.

sure fam.

whatever makes you feel like a big strong individual.

i hope you go share this thread with others to prove how right you are.

• Huggy Bear 1

The invariable experience when I come to Canucks.com forum now:

Step 1: go to last page of 40 page thread to see what's happening with the Pettersson/Hughes contract or Schmidt trade rumors;

Step 2: see that all posts are personal attacks and that no posts have anything to do with aforementioned topics;

Step 3: learn nothing about the topic I came to learn about;

Step 4: leave forums feeling disappointed.

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

11 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

sure fam.

whatever makes you feel like a big strong individual.

i hope you go share this thread with others to prove how right you are.

HO ly FFF are you ever annoying.