The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | Oct. 30th, 2021, 7:00 PM Pacific | CBC | 2021 Halloween Edition

Rate this topic

Roberts

Oilers @ Canucks  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 minutes ago, diesel_3 said:

Yup, i'm in my 2nd year of the social service program at North Island College.

I hear ya, i'm 36 andy one of the oldest in my cohort and one of the 2 men in a 16 student cohort haha. I feel really out of place considering my previous work experience, but overall it has been good for me, socially and interpersonally, to work on some of my weaknesses.

You've got it! I was a terrible student in high school, but have slowly figured out post secondary as a 'mature' student!

unlike professional hockey players, you are never too old to advance education. You are both young, enjoy. I entered university for the second time in my 50s. Now that was wierd...

• Cheers 1

32 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Not sure what it is. I find Livet is more smooth. I dont mind fiddich. I do like The MacAllan. I just can't afford it.

Macallan select oak is one of my favorite Macallan blends but I'm big on Talisker 10 at the moment. 

18 minutes ago, NHTyrany said:

unlike professional hockey players, you are never too old to advance education. You are both young, enjoy. I entered university for the second time in my 50s. Now that was wierd...

I have a re-occurring dream that I need to go back to university to upgrade my skills, but I can't find a university.