The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Edit)(Disscussion) Evander Kane UFA / Contract Termination Investigated

SilentSam

2 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

I’m sure the Black hawks did theirs with Kyle Beach.

I’m sure the Black hawks did theirs with Kyle Beach.

Blackhawks tried to cover their own mess.  This is not the sharks mess, it’s the player.

IMO you just gave me an argument for the Sharks to do their due diligence after that fiasco.

every team is walking on eggshells right now, hence now is the time

to be extra careful on subject like

this

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

2 minutes ago, timberz21 said:

Blackhawks tried to cover their own mess.  This is not the sharks mess, it’s the player.

IMO you just gave me an argument for the Sharks to do their due diligence after that fiasco.

this

You don’t know what the sharks have or do not have for information,  nor do you know what truly happened with Kane or what allowances were, or were not allowed.. or what true documentation any body holds.

The NHL also does not think it is liable for what the Hawks did,.  And it’s all in court right now,.  Some of it being settled out of court with the NHL ‘s name attached to it.

Who dosent mind getting paid for 2 contracts,  who dosent mind getting pictures taken with money ?

7141297F-A9F9-4D19-A705-A4C99128E5A0.jpeg

8 minutes ago, timberz21 said:

this

If a team is calling it out,.  It could be s#\¥ on their own face..  time will tell.

meanwhile the San Jose Sharks implode because of all the great decisions they make regarding this player who isn’t even there..

it’s hilarious.

• RoughGame 1

Everyone gambles Heff,.  

F00B849D-92B5-43DA-A876-B894A9006A6F.thumb.jpeg.61145ceb0ca5e22c4d23293b29a62bdc.jpeg

Not everyone gambles themselves into bankruptcy, and then gets accused of betting on his own games.  There's no concrete proof he didn't, and I'm still not convinced given how much of a piece of garbage Kane has proven himself to be.  Why are you so adamant with your belief that allowing this oxygen thief to disgrace the team we all support would be a good thing?  What evidence is there to support any possibility of him acting like a reasonable approximation of a person?  Mommy and daddy have had 30 years to turn him into a man and have failed spectacularly. 

• Cheers 2

Just now, King Heffy said:

Not everyone gambles themselves into bankruptcy, and then gets accused of betting on his own games.  There's no concrete proof he didn't, and I'm still not convinced given how much of a piece of garbage Kane has proven himself to be.  Why are you so adamant with your belief that allowing this oxygen thief to disgrace the team we all support would be a good thing?  What evidence is there to support any possibility of him acting like a reasonable approximation of a person?  Mommy and daddy have had 30 years to turn him into a man and have failed spectacularly. 

Because people like you thrive on others looking as bad as it can get.

all when really it’s small potatoes in real life.

I don’t know anything,  and you don’t know anything..  but your hell bent on slandering and name calling another human being you have never met, who,.   May be , going through issues of his own for the betterment of his life.

Should we all feel so obligated as you to tear down and ridicule another human being?

No matter what they do for a living..  

one can only hope at some point in your life you get treated the same I guess Hef?

By what do I know?

i don’t know you.

treat others as you would yourself hope to be treated yourself,. That’s all I know Hef.

good luck with that.

• Wat 1
  • RoughGame 1

1 minute ago, SilentSam said:

I don’t know anything,  and you don’t know anything..  but your hell bent on slandering and name calling another human being you have never met, who,.   May be , going through issues of his own for the betterment of his life.

Should we all feel so obligated as you to tear down and ridicule another human being?

one can only hope at some point in your life you get treated the same I guess Hef?

By what do I know?

i don’t know you.

treat others as you would yourself hope to be treated yourself,. That’s all I know Hef.

good luck with that.

Kane's doing a pretty good job at making himself look bad without my assistance.  If I ever do half the BS that Kane has, I sure as hell hope people around me would hold me accountable before sinking as low as that clown.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Kane's doing a pretty good job at making himself look bad without my assistance.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Kane's doing a pretty good job at making himself look bad without my assistance.

as you do for yourself .

• Wat 2

24 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

You don’t know what the sharks have or do not have for information,  nor do you know what truly happened with Kane or what allowances were, or were not allowed.. or what true documentation any body holds.

The NHL also does not think it is liable for what the Hawks did,.  And it’s all in court right now,.  Some of it being settled out of court with the NHL ‘s name attached to it.

Who dosent mind getting paid for 2 contracts,  who dosent mind getting pictures taken with money ?

You claim we don’t know what happened, hence we cannot judge him,

but you defend him like he’s a Saint, yet you don’t know either what he did or didn’t do?  How is that better?

nobody knew exactly what Weinstein did before he was tried 5 years later, yet we all knew what he did.  Bill Peters, Joël Quenneville, Jim Montgomery and Bob Murray all lost their jobs or were forced to quit yet never stood trial.

The MLB and The NFL are suspending players for allegation of abuse , yet barely

any of these cases see a court

room, let alone actual accusations.

So your argument of proof and law and courtroom is pure non sense. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Wat 1

43 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Absolutely astounding how you blindly defend this piece of s***

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

By what do I know?

i don’t know you.

good luck with that.

This is ridiculous. I wish EK the very best, as I do/did JV. Yet it's obviously clear that he has major issues he has to deal with and resolve.

What price do you pay to settle? 

It's like anyone of us in real life, we all have to make real choices and have to live with the consequences.

Of course, we all want another chance, but time for him is running out.

It's a shame because he is a great player.

He made the bed he's lying in.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, SilentSam said:

By what do I know?

i don’t know you.

good luck with that.

I'm all for giving people second chances, helping them rehabilitate and all that good stuff.  If you knew my profession, you'd appreciate my sincereness with agreeing with you on that matter.  With that said, we're not talking about giving someone support to be a better person.  We're talking about giving him millions of dollars and gambling millions more in terms of team and public relations success.  This is very different.  He should get the support he needs elsewhere until he proves he's a more stable individual capable of being a professional.  Then he can come back to the NHL and be the all-star you want him to be.  You just can't look at his long history of burnt bridges and look the other way that easy.

This is all really sad for him and us because he has everything we could use on this club.  Not many people would argue with you on that.  You're just giving him way more credit for being (or becoming) a stable, professional, good teammate than what the rest of us seem to feel comfortable with at this point.  Timing is everything.

• Cheers 3

4 hours ago, SilentSam said:

The Sharks are terminating his contract with the backing of the league per Friedman.  He tested positive on 21 December and was apparently symptomatic (not mentioned by Friedman but Sheng Peng when he landed on protocol).  He went on to travel to Vancouver on 29 December - Sharks saying he wasn't given medical clearance.  He was expected to report to Barracuda on 31 December but didn't report back till 6 January.  

• Cheers 1

14 hours ago, timberz21 said:

but you defend him like he’s a Saint, yet you don’t know either what he did or didn’t do?  How is that better?

nobody knew exactly what Weinstein did before he was tried 5 years later, yet we all knew what he did.  Bill Peters, Joël Quenneville, Jim Montgomery and Bob Murray all lost their jobs or were forced to quit yet never stood trial.

14 hours ago, canuck73_3 said:

Absolutely astounding how you blindly defend this piece of s***

Kanes  troubles are hilighted with court cases that were thrown out ,. Kinda the opposite of your statement timberz21.

so your saying if you go to court your guilty?

glad I’m not from your planet pal.

again I’m for the type of player this team needs,.  And Kane is even more of a bargain as a UFA.    

More accusations..   broken rules lol.

Most of you guys treat him worse than Craig Mactavish, Danny Heatly, Bob Probert, and many more who were convicted of major crimes and continued on to play the game.

… and for the extent of what you contribute here canuck73_3  , go back to your Sunday morning cartoons kiddo lol

3B924B78-B3A5-4D0C-A646-E4A75DD3CCDF.jpeg

2A966B25-E92E-4546-98EB-9B3A55F796B6.jpeg

D428F3D4-41A3-4D16-AF45-C26DB7988391.jpeg

• RoughGame 1

11 hours ago, mll said:

The Sharks are terminating his contract with the backing of the league per Friedman.  He tested positive on 21 December and was apparently symptomatic (not mentioned by Friedman but Sheng Peng when he landed on protocol).  He went on to travel to Vancouver on 29 December - Sharks saying he wasn't given medical clearance.  He was expected to report to Barracuda on 31 December but didn't report back till 6 January.  

It’s going to be very interesting to say the least ..

appreciate your cool and calculated input here

Mil .   
Your different from the other God fearing posters on here ;)

• Haha 1
  • RoughGame 1

14 hours ago, timberz21 said:

Oh and by the way ,.  Quenville and all involved with the Blackhawks hiding the Kyle Beach situation , by just letting that known and previously convicted sex offender move on to Coach College/University hockey and re-offend ..

That lot of of Blackhawks management should stand trial for aiding and abedding a sex offender to offend and re-offend.

That may still be happening in the Courts as the teenager who was offended after Beaches incident is taking them to court.

• Cheers 2