The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks to be limited to 50% capacity at Rogers Arena until end of January

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, morgo said:

I'm surprised.  Isn't wishing death on people who didn't submit to the jab the M.O. of you kool-aid drinkers?

Say BOZO some more.  It really makes you sound intelligent and eloquent :rolleyes:.

Oh, poor Bozo, now he's upset.... did I make you cry BOZO???

Obviously you can't read... along with your faulty reasoning... if you look again at my post... I say:  "...I hope you don't suffer the same fate..."

But fact isn't your strong point.... we all understand that.

• Haha 1
  • RoughGame 2

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Show where in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms it says these pieces of garbage need to be allowed into all of the same places as people with functioning brains.  Either way, there no justification for wasting tax dollars on prolonging the lives of these imbeciles.  Let them do their own research if they're not willing act like adults.

Right here.  Now go cry some more

gGWJXWU.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, morgo said:

Oh no!  Another person telling me what I have to put in my body, to appease them, is calling me selfish :o.  Whatever will I do :rolleyes:.

No one cares what you put in your body. Fill your hat.

What they care about is people like you running around unprotected putting others at risk. You have no right to do that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, *Buzzsaw* said:

Oh, poor Bozo, now he's upset.... did I make you cry BOZO???

Obviously you can't read... along with your faulty reasoning... if you look again at my post... I say:  "...I hope you don't suffer the same fate..."

But fact isn't your strong point.... we all understand that.

I'm upset?  This is hilarious :lol:.

Read my post again.  I said I'm surprised you aren't wishing death on me.

Edited by morgo

Just now, morgo said:

gGWJXWU.jpg

That does not say it says that unvaccinated morons need to be allowed in the same places as actual people. It just means that the government can't literally force them.  Just because these losers don't like the options provided and throw tantrums does not mean they need to be appeased.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1
  • RoughGame 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

That does not say it says that unvaccinated morons need to be allowed in the same places as actual people. It just means that the government can't literally force them.  Just because these losers don't like the options provided and throw tantrums does not mean they need to be appeased.

Facebook is the most amazing tool ever conceived. It turns you into a physician and a constitutional lawyer faster than you can make instant noodles.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, morgo said:

gGWJXWU.jpg

I just realized you're taking advice from a person that printed that out and took a picture instead of just doing a screen shot. You might want to aim higher on the skill set meter for people you're taking advice from.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JM_ said:

I just realized you're taking advice from a person that printed that out and took a picture instead of just doing a screen shot. You might want to aim higher on the skill set meter for people you're taking advice from.

Also, they're conveniently ignoring what comes after the highlighted part.  That part's about allowing schools to ban unvaccinated children during outbreaks.

• Vintage 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

Also, they're conveniently ignoring what comes after the highlighted part.  That part's about allowing schools to ban unvaccinated children during outbreaks.

shhh man, you're only supposed to read the highlighted part.

I wonder how long the parade of the dummies will continue?

• Haha 1

Here the email I got from the Canucks.

View this email in your browser
7b98ae6e-a590-f6ef-49b9-587f7c66287c.jpg

Rogers Arena Operating at 50% Capacity vs. Seattle 

Member #

Hi ,

As per the announcement by the Province of BC and the Provincial Health Officer, capacity at Rogers Arena will be reduced to 50 percent from December 20, 2021 to January 31, 2022. We thank you for your patience as we work through this complex process.

The new Province-wide restriction will impact several Vancouver Canucks home games. We are currently focusing on our most immediate game, Monday, December 27 vs. Seattle, so please carefully read the important information below.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
 Do I get to keep my seats like pre-season?

Yes! With the current order, all Canucks Season Ticket Members will get to keep their Membership seats for all Canucks home games. Members will also be permitted to sit in their seats.

I have printed, gifted, transferred, or sold my tickets. Will those tickets be valid?

No, all printed, resold tickets, donated, invited, transferred, or posted, have been recalled and loaded back into the Season Ticket Member’s online account to be managed. Ticket management will be enabled on December 23, and Members will be required to redistribute their tickets using the online ticket functionality.

Will the other home games be affected by these new restrictions?

We thank you for your patience as we continue to work through the logistics of the games that fall under 50% capacity per the new Provincial Health order. You will be receiving updates as soon as possible on the following games:
  • Wednesday, January 5 vs. NY Islanders
  • Saturday, January 8 vs. Ottawa
  • Friday, January 21 vs. Florida
  • Sunday, January 23 vs. St. Louis
  • Tuesday, January 25 vs. Edmonton

What if I purchased extra single game tickets for December 27?

If you have purchased single game tickets through us (including Ticketmaster purchase), these tickets will no longer be valid, and a refund will be provided via the payment method originally used. Due to the current volume of cancellations, you should expect to receive your refund in approximately 30 days.

If you have secured tickets through a third party, you will have to reach out to them directly.

What happens to my tickets to the postponed games?

We are currently awaiting the NHL to announce the new dates for our postponed games (Dec. 18 vs. Toronto, Dec. 19 vs. Arizona, and Dec. 23 vs. Anaheim). We will provide an update regarding your options shortly following their announcement. Please hold on to your tickets!

The health and safety of our fans, employees and players continues to be a top priority and we will continue to enforce safety procedures, including strict mask wearing protocols and vaccine card checks.

If you have any questions, please email us at membership.info@canucks.com.

Sincerely,

Your Vancouver Canucks
  • Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, AriGold said:

Member #

Hi ,

As per the announcement by the Province of BC and the Provincial Health Officer, capacity at Rogers Arena will be reduced to 50 percent from December 20, 2021 to January 31, 2022. We thank you for your patience as we work through this complex process.

The new Province-wide restriction will impact several Vancouver Canucks home games. We are currently focusing on our most immediate game, Monday, December 27 vs. Seattle, so please carefully read the important information below.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

Yes! With the current order, all Canucks Season Ticket Members will get to keep their Membership seats for all Canucks home games. Members will also be permitted to sit in their seats.

I have printed, gifted, transferred, or sold my tickets. Will those tickets be valid?

No, all printed, resold tickets, donated, invited, transferred, or posted, have been recalled and loaded back into the Season Ticket Member’s online account to be managed. Ticket management will be enabled on December 23, and Members will be required to redistribute their tickets using the online ticket functionality.

We thank you for your patience as we continue to work through the logistics of the games that fall under 50% capacity per the new Provincial Health order. You will be receiving updates as soon as possible on the following games:

If you have purchased single game tickets through us (including Ticketmaster purchase), these tickets will no longer be valid, and a refund will be provided via the payment method originally used. Due to the current volume of cancellations, you should expect to receive your refund in approximately 30 days.

If you have secured tickets through a third party, you will have to reach out to them directly.

We are currently awaiting the NHL to announce the new dates for our postponed games (Dec. 18 vs. Toronto, Dec. 19 vs. Arizona, and Dec. 23 vs. Anaheim). We will provide an update regarding your options shortly following their announcement. Please hold on to your tickets!

The health and safety of our fans, employees and players continues to be a top priority and we will continue to enforce safety procedures, including strict mask wearing protocols and vaccine card checks.

Sincerely,

Your Vancouver Canucks

In some ways that makes things a lot easier.  I was wondering what would happen to people that sold on places like stub hub.  How would they keep track if the tickets you sold were in the 50% or not.  A basic refresh makes things clean.  I guess if we need to sell tickets we can do it again on the 23rd

On 12/17/2021 at 11:03 AM, Rindiculous said:

At least we can say we're not Montreal.  But I feel like new restrictions are kinda stupid now.  Everyone is vaxxed who goes to games, and by statistics here in Canada, Covid is now only about 2-3 times as deadly as the common flu (and that's including the people still unvaccinated who make up the majority of those deaths).

Its insane. But business owners like Aqualini are pushovers. They aren't pushing back. Just when they thought it was time to make some money back, they are shuttered again. 

13 minutes ago, AriGold said:

Member #

Hi ,

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

Sincerely,

Your Vancouver Canucks

Received this email as well  Looks like all the tickets I have sold till the end of January will be coming back to my account?  I have sold all but one set of tickets.  Not sure if this is a good thing because of limited tix or a possible loss.  time will tell I guess.

Just now, Canuckle2017 said:

Received this email as well  Looks like all the tickets I have sold till the end of January will be coming back to my account?  I have sold all but one set of tickets.  Not sure if this is a good thing because of limited tix or a possible loss.  time will tell I guess.

Very good thing, half capacity for the hottest team in the NHL currently... Dec 27th you can sell for an arm and a leg...

2 hours ago, morgo said:

Without a source, this statement is meaningless.  I know someone who works in the ICU in Calgary and she says there are plenty of double-jabbed people in there taking up beds. 

Sorry, you’re chirping him about a source and then your source is ‘someone’ (as in one random person) who works in an unknown capacity at an ICU in Calgary. Dude, first off, I’m calling BS. Everything is public record now so show me that in writing. 

Second, if you’re operating on what one person has told you or a rando in Calgary, you have very little hope. I frankly hope the government refuses to provide covid-related health care for clowns like yourself. I’m fine with you taking risk, just please stay away from others and enjoy your restaurant-less, movie-less, bar-less, gym-less lifestyle. The only reason someone would be scared of a jab for that lifestyle is someone who is stubborn or their own shadow makes them sh!t kittens. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2