The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks at Predators, Tues. Jan.18th @ 5pm, SNET Pacific, SN650

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Anyone thinking Save-On-Foods is really happy that Timo Meier was not drafted by Vancouver?

The skill testing question is what is the value of pi to 12000 decimal places. No electronic devices or paper provided.

• Haha 1

Looks like everyone is alive and well, win one for the Captain. He's sitting in a room (suite) watching the boys!

I'd be shocked if we don't pull this one out. The STL game last night went late and they trailed for much of it after an early lead. 

Win Da Turd! Haha, never said that before. 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, khay said:

If there is a silver lining out of Bo missing this game due to COVID, that would be Podz-EP-Hog line. Some great chemistry and display of skill haven't been seen on Canucks since the Sedins left. EP playing way better with confidence to make plays.

Pearson-Miller-Boeser

Podz-EP-Hogz

Dickinson-Bo-Garland

Highmore-Lammikko-Motte

Playoffs here we come!!! GCG!!!

I was skeptical of Hogs with Petey due to the fact they hadn't looked great together but the last 2 games not the case at all. Been a fan of podz with petey since Bruce put them together for an extended amount of time. Hopefully they continue to build chemistry together.

Really like those lines you put together.

3 skilled lines with Grit and skill with the 4th line dogged and great energy.

I'm a fan of Lamiko, Highmore and Motte as well. 3 underrated trades imo considering the cost to aquire them.

PK needs to be better, they seem to be less aggressive for some reason, hopefully Hamonic can help in that regard.

Still liking Quinn and Petey on the pk and think they should continue to improve.

Anyone else think Brock has improved away from the puck quite a bit?

• Like 1