The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

27 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Hm.. I read it as a teammate creating distance

The more I read of the thread, you could have a point. I still believe it’s a very town post, but everything else that has come out has been sus.

jeez I’m paranoid of everyone right now, second/triple guessing myself everywhere. I missed this game hahaha it’s good to be back.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

Interesting. I haven’t posted a lot so I’m curious to know what changed from my opening posts being weird to now being a town lean?

I figured you were much more experienced than you are. I totally thought you were playing 5D chess xD 

47 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Because you've made no effort to find town.

Everything is posted in a negative air. Chaotic and disruptive.

V wolfy

Isn’t the goal of the game to find mafia? Looking for town doesn’t work until at least one person has been MKed and someone has been lynched, and you use their conversations to make judgements. It’s too hectic when you’re basing everything on hypotheticals. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

I figured you were much more experienced than you are. I totally thought you were playing 5D chess xD 

Isn’t the goal of the game to find mafia? Looking for town doesn’t work until at least one person has been MKed and someone has been lynched, and you use their conversations to make judgements. It’s too hectic when you’re basing everything on hypotheticals. 

Lol I’m far too rusty to be bringing out the chess set just yet.

as for the second part, you have a point I suppose but the exact same could be said the other way around. You could say It’s too early to spot mafia since no one has been MK’d/not everyone has posted/slankers slanking etc. Unless the maf really balls up first round, it’s usually difficult to pinpoint whos wolfy without other info as to who’s picked off. Much easier to identify who’s actually trying to help the town and chase leads and who’s lurking in the shadows

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

But by finding town you box out the mafia. My views on this process are inline with what Lewitelli just said, and subsequently I feel even better about my town lean on him, and now have him as top town. 

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I have four things to say:

1) I'm busy leave me alone

2) Sharpy's entrance was pingy but that's been pointed out

3) BJ triggered me

4) Yes I know Leafsfan if he is indeed NAA as falcon (I think) mentioned

Okay bye friends.

image.gif.c709c30e35bce80fa8c076698de624ef.gif

• Like 1

Slacker reads:

@Qwags - 100% Town - his townieness is beyond reproach and anyone who says otherwise is they themselves beastly scum.

@Bo knows - 100% scum - even though I don’t think he’s posted yet I can smell his scumminess. It reeks like wet dog and fermented Norwegian fish stank. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
23 minutes ago, luckylager said:

But by finding town you box out the mafia. My views on this process are inline with what Lewitelli just said, and subsequently I feel even better about my town lean on him, and now have him as top town. 

I guess I'm a more paranoid person, I look for people not to trust; those with a hidden agenda they're trying to push.

It's a bit disingenuous though to say I haven't tried to find town at all. I gave reasoning behind a town lean on Lewi, and a conditional that two of you, AV and BJ could very much be scum. Sure you can say that's not terribly unlikely given the numbers of the game, but I also gave my own reasoning behind it. I don't think AV outs your playstyle if you're both scum, and I think your decision to make BJ one of your early town leans was undeserved. I currently have you as a scum lean, hence the vote, so it could easily be an attempt to make a teammate less scummy. 

If I continue calling you out, one could say that this post reeks of a pocket attempt, something you called out NIK for early on in this game. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Master Radishes said:

I have four things to say:

1) I'm busy leave me alone

2) Sharpy's entrance was pingy but that's been pointed out

3) BJ triggered me

4) Yes I know Leafsfan if he is indeed NAA as falcon (I think) mentioned

Okay bye friends.

This is a much earlier helpful post then the last two games.

The serious also started much earlier than his game!

I bought liquor so I will be active for tonight.

My current main suspect is AngryElf fwiw

• Like 2