The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Investigating NIK or Aladeen is a wise play. NMB, MR, Qwags are on outside consideration. Just need the PoE to shrink a bit.

Why you trying to get the seer to waste an investigation on me? As if you are not in the POE or falcon for that matter. It’s interesting to see who is absent in your own POE with leaf and Falcon completely absent. 

Explain why they are town in your mind.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Why you trying to get the seer to waste an investigation on me? As if you are not in the POE or falcon for that matter. It’s interesting to see who is absent in your own POE with leaf and Falcon completely absent. 

Explain why they are town in your mind.

Who cares if you or us 2 are investigated? Like you said, we are in the PoE. They can investigate me for all I care so I can get more backing for my NIK push next round.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Who cares if you or us 2 are investigated? Like you said, we are in the PoE. They can investigate me for all I care so I can get more backing for my NIK push next round.

Why are falcon and Leaf not in your PoE?

Its a simple question.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Town bj is dead by r3  usually n1

Scum Blue Jay lives

You're already assuring you'll be here lol

Vote Blue jay

Hmmmmm

Why don't you seem to care about MR still being alive then? He's often an early NK as well, yet you don't seem to care about his slot at all.

UNVOTE, VOTE NIK

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Do you have anyway of reading Qwags outside of a coin flip?

Honestly, BKs doing his best Qwags be Qwaggin I think I've ever seen

Nothing on Qwags, literally either way he flipped wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. 

@Qwags post something you useless slanking slanker. At least respect for DM hosting this game with awesome flavour should be enough for 5 posts a round man! 

I’m not angry at you Qwags, you know I never could be, just disappointed :sadno:

• Like 1