The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

Just now, DarthMelvin said:

COMING SOON

What's this?  A note book? "Death Note"

"What the heck is this?" Yagami thought to himself.

Yagami opened the book and seen that it was a blank lined note book and threw it back on the ground where he first spied it. He began to walk away, walk back to class and then something made him turn around. Curiosity maybe? He reached down and picked the Death Note up and seen some writing on the back of the cover.

Death Note : Un manga à découvrir d'urgence | melty

*The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
*This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
*If the cause of death is written within the next 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen.
*If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.

You cannot deny the thirst for power, the need for absolute justice. 

Yagami Light must kill 3 super detectives, L, Near and Mello along with their handler Watari. Once he kills them off, there will be no stopping this Human Shinigami.

Death Note: 10 Things You Need To Know About Mello | CBR

@Go Faulk Yourself please explain this. I don’t understand the language…

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1
13 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

COMING SOON

Yagami opened the book and seen that it was a blank lined note book and threw it back on the ground where he first spied it. He began to walk away, walk back to class and then something made him turn around. Curiosity maybe? He reached down and picked the Death Note up and seen some writing on the back of the cover.

*This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
*If the cause of death is written within the next 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen.
*If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.

Yagami Light must kill 3 super detectives, L, Near and Mello along with their handler Watari. Once he kills them off, there will be no stopping this Human Shinigami.

I love death note so much. I’m a weeb 

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

COMING SOON

I will quit depending on character 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Honestly,

I saw Qwags got Angel I was hesitant on giving him a role. 

But I thought My first game, I better go by the book. lol

Edit...Not to offend Qwags, I totally appreciate the numbers, I just know that he gets busy.

Edited by DarthMelvin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2