The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Chicago Blackhawks | Jan. 31, 2022 | 4:30 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

That's EP40s spot. Much better shot than Quinn's.

Quinn doesn't have the shot. Need a rocket for a shot to make that work. Quinn is not that guy.. he's got a weak shot. 

I'm confused as to what we're talking about now. Lol. EP on PP tonight was on left wing. Wrong wing for one timers. I'm saying he should be cocked for one timers on his off wing all day long on the power play. No other configuration makes sense. Net front is a joke. Other wing is a joke. 

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

He only has a much better shot if he actually uses that shot and shoots it.

Even on his bad days EP has a better shot than Hughes on his best days.. 

Quinn probably has one of the softest shots in the entire NHL. Opposing teams always give him the shot on PP. Because it's not really a threat. 

Just now, WHL rocks said:

Even on his bad days EP has a better shot than Hughes on his best days.. 

Quinn probably has one of the softest shots in the entire NHL. Opposing teams always give him the shot on PP. Because it's not really a threat. 

No one was talking about Hughes shooting lol

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

I'm confused as to what we're talking about now. Lol. EP on PP tonight was on left wing. Wrong wing for one timers. I'm saying he should be cocked for one timers on his off wing all day long on the power play. No other configuration makes sense. Net front is a joke. Other wing is a joke. 

Ohh I thought you wanted Quinn where you really want EP.

My bad on miscommunication. 

Ya that's the spot for EP. I guess coaches are trying to get him a sog. Get him going a bit by moving him around and challenging him a bit. 

I agree. I lie him where yiu like him

• Cheers 1