The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at New York Rangers | Feb. 27, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, iceman64 said:

I quoted 5-0 gwg by Boeser so I knew I was out picking Boeser as gwg but at 4-0 but I thought ok boys just 1 more and keep the shutout for Thatcher but oh well, 5-2? close enough ;)

I want to see more hunger in Boeser. He seems too smiley and okay with his season. He should be finding more ways to dig deep and score more.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Slegr said:

I want to see more hunger in Boeser. He seems too smiley and okay with his season. He should be finding more ways to dig deep and score more.

Yeah I know... Much like Bo, he can be ok or beast mode but never consistent for any length of time. 

Edited by iceman64
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, NHTyrany said:

that Panarin dive on Podz was pathetic. Should be fined, fraking cheater.

I just saw the replay on Goodrow?. The one with 5 mins left, fans and coach were losing it. 

Bo tapped his knee with his stick and Dude went flying lol 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

I keep saying, but I don't think it'll catch on, that we should chant "Ohhhhhhhhhh" for Demko when he makes a big save, similar to how we chanted Luuuuuuuu. 

How about inverting the standard goalie taunt? Go up a minor third (like the beginning of O Canada) instead of the usual down? demKO demKO demKO. Could be uplifting. Would make me laugh anyway -- in a good way. 

• Vintage 1