The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Toronto Maple Leafs | Mar. 05, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

I was at Pavel Bure’s first game against the Jets, his first shift on the ice where he got by the defenders while the rest of his line mates was making a line change, he created a breakaway against four jets on his own.  I remember thinking to myself ‘Woah, I think we got something special here’, gave me goosebumps.

I got the same feeling about Demko.  Goosebumps.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Devron said:

I don’t get where people get that from. It’s like the Boeser to Minnesota rumours because he’s from there. The way miller handles himself and the things he’s saying i don’t get that vibe one bit 

what makes you think Boeser doesn't?  He has no control overr where he plays, unlike Miller after next season.

1 minute ago, Devron said:

I don’t get where people get that from. It’s like the Boeser to Minnesota rumours because he’s from there. The way miller handles himself and the things he’s saying i don’t get that vibe one bit 

As long as he’s winning or at least competitive he’s happy imo.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, eeeeergh said:

Doesnt even look like the same team. Systems all different. 

Weird too how all those too many men on the ice penalties disappeared once our coaching staff was overhauled. Makes you wonder just how asleep at the wheel the coaches were. 

not true

not true

• Sad 1

Just now, RWJC said:

It’s not a jab, it’s just the truth. 
You don’t create success as a coach by babysitting everybody. You have to be honest to create accountability. 

Hey, when things are going good, Miller is great and shows certain leadership attributes. But do folks forget just how sulky and immature his act was when things were BAD? Bo is a rock no matter what. Folks are so damn fickle. Here we are perhaps about to make a Cinderella run to the playoffs but folks on the radio are talking about how J.T. should be captain over Bo. Only in Vancouver. Bruce’s lack of tact in his interviews only fuels it.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

what makes you think Boeser doesn't?  He has no control overr where he plays, unlike Miller after next season.

And what make you think he does or that Miller wants to play in the states. We could go round and round 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drdeath said:

The article about the Canucks winning the game is lower on TSN.ca than an old article about Campbell having a chance to bounce back against the Canucks :picard:

image.png.d6f4738115fae3e6ec19cf4aa6c0b3e5.png

The "T" stands for Toranna.