The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | March (06-12) 2022

Rate this topic

21 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

guess we want cgy to win this game?, hopefully beat the hell out of each other.

Yes, but no amount of soap will wash away the dirty feeling of wanting the Flames to win. Just hoping it's not a 3 pt game.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

When the big two are not on the ice the coilers look like an awful hockey team.  Bad defence, bad bottom 6 forwards, bad goaltending

as for Calgary, makes my stomach turn seeing Markstrom and Tanev in that awful red jersey. In know it’s irrational to blame Benning but I do … he let two pillars walk out the door for nothing and go right to the enemy. 

3 minutes ago, Darius said:

When the big two are not on the ice the coilers look like an awful hockey team.  Bad defence, bad bottom 6 forwards, bad goaltending

as for Calgary, makes my stomach turn seeing Markstrom and Tanev in that awful red jersey. In know it’s irrational to blame Benning but I do … he let two pillars walk out the door for nothing and go right to the enemy. 

They also chose to sign there, that can't be overlooked 

4 minutes ago, Darius said:

Nah clearly it’s the coach.

Time to make another change. Oil change version 8.0.

16 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

They also chose to sign there, that can't be overlooked 

Yup , no doubt. But part of me thinks a big picture management team would have managed to get something out of Edler, Tanev, Markstrom and controlled at least one of their destiny’s by trading them earlier.  Kinda like the arguments we are making now for trading Miller while they are in the thick of a playoff race. 

Edited by Darius