The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: For the Love of Vanilla [Signups: Closed] Game Over Mafia Wins!!

Rate this topic

Aladeen

15 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

What can we take from his lynch?

This is a really bad comment imo. Unless you're taking out a slanker who hasn't posted once, you can always take some information from it. 

Also, I don't remember so many people liking every post in game... this some kind of next level pocket?  

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

This is a really bad comment imo. Unless you're taking out a slanker who hasn't posted once, you can always take some information from it. 

Also, I don't remember so many people liking every post in game... this some kind of next level pocket?  

No, mafia games are rep farms now.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

Yeah the more I’m reading there is definitely info to take from a Ruby lynch, up to the point I posted that comment, he had barely posted and contributed little apart from the weird PM opener.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

hes not a rookie he's played a few games. He seems too confident and smooth to be scum imo 

I dont think coaching would cause this boldness

Will be interesting to see how Illunga’s play develops if some of the vets get killed these next few rounds, I agree with you and don’t think he could be coached this well but something to keep in mind nonetheless.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

Will be interesting to see how Illunga’s play develops if some of the vets get killed these next few rounds, I agree with you and don’t think he could be coached this well but something to keep in mind nonetheless.

Getting a few tips from reading the game however I am not being coached. 

Got some reading to do. 

Just had a long meeting with my son's psychologist , he is  having serious problems with our seperation.

His mum was reported to child protection for filming him self harm while denigrating me in the background. 

My focus is not what it should be.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Huggy Bear 2
3 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Got some reading to do. 

Just had a long meeting with my son's psychologist , he is  having serious problems with our seperation.

His mum was reported to child protection for filming him self harm while denigrating me in the background. 

Take some time dude, that's messed up. 100% your priorities should be elsewhere. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
4 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Got some reading to do. 

Jeez brother that’s rough. Take all the time you need, that’s far more important than this game my friend.

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
3 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Got some reading to do. 

That's awful man. You can always ask the host for a sub y'kno

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

That's awful man. You can always ask the host for a sub y'kno

Thanks my friend.

However hanging out with my friends, playing this game is good, takes my mind away from that.

It's a quiet time on the farm ATM.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1