The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tampa Bay Lightning @ Vancouver Canucks l Sunday, March 13, 2022 l 7:00 pm PT

Rate this topic

-DLC-

10 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

We got this. Just more inspiration for others to step up. Keep your eye on Garland tonight.

Tonight I think nux will be fine. But for the home stand and playoff push, they will need EP back. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

There it is.

Wrist again for Pettersson and it's the season for him. Hoping it is anything else. I think a lot of us saw him feeling it after the slash last game though.

Would really like the NHL to change the reporting on injuries to be more like the NFL where stuff is not kept secret for so long.

Last year was ridiculous as a fan having to be in the dark for months by the team. 

Last year they said maintenance day at first.  Then day to day.  Then week to week. Then the season.

Now they said today was a maintenance day.  And now they have said day to day.  Hoping for the best...

16 minutes ago, 1-d said:

Last time the team said he's day-to-day we ended up losing EP40 for months :sadno:

I was so annoyed by that. I hope this management is a bit more forthcoming. We all know it’s a wrist injury. It’s not a secret. But at least communicate a bit more on it besides ignoring it and pretending like he’s just not part of the team.

Sucks Petey is out but this is the moment where we show our true colours. Are we a team that comes together fighting for a playoff spot when one of our best players is out or are we a team that gives up. 

ps. Hope Petey is actually day-to-day and not month-to-month. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1