The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Ducks trade Hampus Lindholm, Kodie Curran to Bruins for John Moore, Urho Vaakanainen, 2022 1st-round pick, 2023 2nd-round pick, 2024 2nd-round pick

I'm not sure the Bruins are done, I believe they're still interested in Garland. If they trade DeBrusk in this deal, then they'll want to replace (upgrade) his position.

I wouldn't mind a possible trade of Garland to BOS for (C) Trent Frederic, (LD/RD) Urho Vaakanainen and (RW) Fabian Lysell

3 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

Well hopefully not. That would be a JB move.

We’re signing the Sedins, Steamer and Bieksa to player contracts and making a run! Boooooyeah!

Edited by RWJC
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [Trade] Ducks trade Hampus Lindholm to Bruins for John Moore, Urho Vaakanainen, 2022 1st-round pick, 2023 2nd-round pick, 2024 2nd-round pick
9 minutes ago, Alflives said:

We are missing the boat.  We are (it appears) going with the present group. 

I would be very disappointed if JR and Allvin do nothing, other than get a meager return for Motte and Halak.  Teams are overpaying right now, time to take advantage 

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, NUCKER67 said:

I would be very disappointed if JR and Allvin do nothing, other than get a meager return for Motte and Halak.  Teams are overpaying right now, time to take advantage 

To complicate things Anaheim going to be on the upswing next year and so will LA.

Van needs to take advantage of high prices and match the division.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Other than NYR, who else is left that has anything to pay with? Lol