The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Arizona Coyotes | Apr. 07, 2022 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Locke Lamora said:

I’ll bet y’all that Bo will defer the belt so Chaisson can have it. Do you know why? Because he’s a great captain. And man, he’s been dominant tonight.

I mentioned it in the dedicated Horvat thread earlier, but I want Bo to retire a Canuck.

This, so under appreciated especially this year

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

haha.

Yea in Vegas I accidentally on purpose lit the lamp a little too hard with my buddy.

It was 2pm and we were trying on fancy watches in the Bellagio worth a ton of cash......lots of fun but didn't buy!

Once I was at London Heathrow airport, and was getting drunk off the champagne, and the Gucci store and other stores were pretty enticing.  It was a nice shopping spree and drinking champagne.  Of course I bought a Gucci bag, and then I landed in Seattle, and spent an hour at customs.  I got out of paying duty by small talking with the customs agent.  

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Chris12345 said:

It's tons of fun. The amount of stuff you can to is unreal and it's super cheap.....everyone says it's pricey but I didn't think so.

Then I need to take a day trip or a few days trip there! 

• Cheers 1

Just now, brilac said:

Once I was at London Heathrow airport, and was getting drunk off the champagne, and the Gucci store and other stores were pretty enticing.  It was a nice shopping spree and drinking champagne.  Of course I bought a Gucci bag, and then I landed in Seattle, and spent an hour at customs.  I got out of paying duty by small talking with the customs agent.  

Slick! 

Drinking and shopping should be a thing.

• Cheers 1