The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames - CBC, SN, CITY - 7:00 PM PT

Rate this topic

cleowin

Not sure what everyone’s complaining about. That was exactly the period the Canucks needed to play.

Everyone saw the stat where the Flames are the best first period team in the league and we’re one of the worst right?

Being 0-0 is a good place to be. We need a much better second though.

Also don’t mind the broadcast at all so far. Amazing what a balanced call sounds like.

• Cheers 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

Not sure what everyone’s complaining about. That was exactly the period the Canucks needed to play.

Everyone saw the stat where the Flames are the best first period team in the league and we’re one of the worst right?

Being 0-0 is a good place to be. We need a much better second though.

Also don’t mind the broadcast at all so far. Amazing what a balanced call sounds like.

I for one definitely have nothing to complain about the 1st period. We usually play much better in the last 40 minutes so that's what's going for us.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

One of 6 most important players and he gets injured when they are in a must win stretch of the season.  Summary of nux season in a nut shell. 

You gotta believe all of this cursed hard luck will get a pendulum-swing out of here,….and the good karma being stored-up in a vat somewhere will eventually pour out all over them!

^That season/year they win the SCup! 

2 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

Yea depending on tonight I'd  send Demko home.

That’s no way to treat your franchise goalie. Play the backup a game of 2 sure. But shut him down and send him home. I don’t think so