• Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7
    • Kings in 4
    • Kings in 5
    • Kings in 6
    • Kings in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/05/2022 at 02:00 AM

23 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

As much as a lot of us want that to happen let's be honest here, Oilers are most definitely not going to lose in the 1st round this year. Again you'd be naive to believe that, this litearly is the most powerhouse team the Oilers built in a long time and they rolled into the playoffs on a tear, it would be unfathomable, an absolutely insult to hockey if they get bounced yet again. I just don't see that happening.

Very much in doubt when they have 2 NHL quality defencemen and those two have serious character issues.  You can't win in the playoffs with defensive liabilities such as Barrie and Bouchard, not to mention having a gutless coward for a captain.  Kings have a ton of experience and leadership with a coach who knows exactly how to drive McDiver nuts.

On 5/8/2022 at 10:01 PM, CanuckRookieFan said:

As much as a lot of us want that to happen let's be honest here, Oilers are most definitely not going to lose in the 1st round this year. Again you'd be naive to believe that, this litearly is the most powerhouse team the Oilers built in a long time and they rolled into the playoffs on a tear, it would be unfathomable, an absolutely insult to hockey if they get bounced yet again. I just don't see that happening.

This post should be its own thread.

And pinned.

Edited by Wise Guy
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

I like Burroughs in that role better personally, although Bruce for whatever reason didn't seem to trust him.

I noticed the last 10 games he was trusting him more was a big fan of Burroughs too 

4 minutes ago, A.A.A said:

Thoughts on brining Stetch back as a 3rd pairing RHD? if he's interested of course.

He plays with heart and I loved that, but no. Our D was too small against Vegas, and though he battled the size mismatch was noticeable. 

I'll always root for him but I don't see him being a Canuck again. 

• Cheers 1