• Flames in 5
    • Flames in 6
    • Flames in 7
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/21/2022 at 02:30 AM

Just now, Maginator said:

I dont know about the rest of you, but if I have to pick - I want the Oilers to win.

Absolutely NO way am I cheering for a bunch of classless goons on blades. Tkachuk, Lucic, Zadorov :sick:.. not to mention Markstrom and Tanev signing with our arch-nemesis to add salt to the wound.

I'd way rather see McDavid skate circles around these clowns and solidify his place as one of the all-time greats. He is amazing. Just in time for us to knock him and the Oilers on their asses in 3 years time.

Go Canucks.

I don't cheer for one side or the other, I just hope for maximum damage.

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Maginator said:

I dont know about the rest of you, but if I have to pick - I want the Oilers to win.

Absolutely NO way am I cheering for a bunch of classless goons on blades. Tkachuk, Lucic, Zadorov :sick:.. not to mention Markstrom and Tanev signing with our arch-nemesis to add salt to the wound.

I'd way rather see McDavid skate circles around these clowns and solidify his place as one of the all-time greats. He is amazing. Just in time for us to knock him and the Oilers on their asses in 3 years time.

Go Canucks.

While Tkpuke, Lucic, and Zadorov are POS, Nurse, Smith, and a good handful of the soilers roster are completely classless divers who deserve to never win anything with their flat out cheating

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Maginator said:

Go Canucks.

No.

And. No.

Cool X-Nucks on Cal.