The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks sign Andrei Kuzmenko

12 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

So nobody said he is a “coast to coast defensive juggernaut”

His coast to coast goal were emphasized to show how well of a skater he is.

but your rhetoric for liking him just because he is “big” Is all you remember of him as a 22 year old.

You haven’t watched him,  for 5 years, and you don’t, and you won’t.

so really your opinions aren’t real either way.

So while he won’t show up on your radar at 7pm pst on Friday nights.

Your opinion is based on your own void.

Like I said their are others here who have, and will continue to watch him,  likely because they watch KHL hockey too.….  Something else for you to make an opinion or exaggerate on I’m sure.

Take it to the appropriate thread if you want to continue.

image.thumb.png.2b0ef4608f6e5a2378b29423cd12e276.png

Edited by Harold Drunken

22 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

but your rhetoric for liking him just because he is “big” Is all you remember of him as a 22 year old.

Like I said their are others here who have, and will continue to watch him,  likely because they watch KHL hockey too.….  Something else for you to make an opinion or exaggerate on I’m sure.

lol....sure about that? You described a generational talent below. I'm guessing even with showing you your own words you still won't take responsibility for it, will you? Don't try and walk back your comments. There's not much you can say anymore that I'll take very seriously, it's rhetoric based on frustration and attitude. Clearly you don't watch him either, YouTube highlights don't make you an expert no matter how hard you stomp your feet.

To date, you still haven't actually given any statistics, examples or facts to back up your argument other than you watch YouTube highlights and that somehow makes you the leading scout on this guy who apparently is the most well rounded defenseman in Europe based on the assessment below. 

image.thumb.png.8332941b34837f9e6c70017e1000a012.png

Edited by Harold Drunken

5 minutes ago, Harold Drunken said:

image.thumb.png.2b0ef4608f6e5a2378b29423cd12e276.png

Full context,   it was emphasized to comment on his skating ability. 
As I just stated to you. .

Thanks for the validation .  Cheers

B677990D-F76C-48F8-A5C1-DD2605C4DAE8.thumb.jpeg.1f53ab76f50db0fd2cf3c59db757b843.jpeg

24 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

10 minutes ago, Harold Drunken said:

lol....sure about that? You described a generational talent below. I'm guessing even with showing you your own words you still won't take responsibility for it, will you? Don't try and walk back your comments. There's not much you can say anymore that I'll take very seriously, it's rhetoric based on frustration and attitude. Clearly you don't watch him either, YouTube highlights don't make you an expert no matter how hard you stomp your feet.

To date, you still haven't actually given any statistics, examples or facts to back up your argument other than you watch YouTube highlights and that somehow makes you the leading scout on this guy who apparently is the most well rounded defenseman in Europe based on the assessment below. 

image.thumb.png.8332941b34837f9e6c70017e1000a012.png

Your a hack with an over inflated ego trying to de -rail a thread.

Beauty.   I’ll leave you with your feel good moments , and others to realize your narrow mindedness.

3 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Full context,   it was emphasized to comment on his skating ability. 
As I just stated to you. .

Thanks for the validation .  Cheers

B677990D-F76C-48F8-A5C1-DD2605C4DAE8.thumb.jpeg.1f53ab76f50db0fd2cf3c59db757b843.jpeg

If validation is what you needed, then you're welcome. 

Edited by Harold Drunken
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tas said:

do other fanbases around the league generate this much consternation over a mediocre prospect who took his ball and went home half a decade prior?

No haha 

Nucks should be requesting Russian players make there way out of Russian asap 

Get podz and Kuz  out

nhl should void any and all  agreements with the khl for    players under contract (if they haven’t already)

So allow Russian to sign in the nhl regardless if contract status  in Russia. 

get more Russian players out,  no fear of players leaving the nhl to go there anymore.  

Edited by combover
  • Haha 2
  • Vintage 1

11 hours ago, combover said:

Nucks should be requesting Russian players make there way out of Russian asap 

Get podz and Kuz  out

nhl should void any and all  agreements with the khl for    players under contract (if they haven’t already)

So allow Russian to sign in the nhl regardless if contract status  in Russia. 

get more Russian players out,  no fear of players leaving the nhl to go there anymore.  

Got nothing to worry about kuzemenko and Podkolzin. Kuzmenko is an indigenous Sakha so he doesn't have to worry cuz they're prohibited from military duty. Podkolzin apparently finished his military obligation in the last half decade. 

• Vintage 1

2 hours ago, secksii said:

Got nothing to worry about kuzemenko and Podkolzin. Kuzmenko is an indigenous Sakha so he doesn't have to worry cuz they're prohibited from military duty. Podkolzin apparently finished his military obligation in the last half decade. 

Nontheless, russia is a corrupt shlthole and podz nor kuz should be there right now.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Wasn't there a picture that Kuzmenko had signed the papers on his social media? I assume they just haven't filed the paperwork yet to make it official?

Yup.  July 13 is when it’s filed.  

• Cheers 1