The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022 Training Camp Thread

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

11 hours ago, wildwood12 said:

TSN panel predicts Canucks to miss the playoffs and finish 5th in pacific.

Craig Button says Canucks are a crappy team and the Calgary flames will win the Stanley Cup this year.

another prediction for the upcoming season. Not sure if we should take this bold prediction from Frank Seravalli seriously.

Frank Seravalli of Daily Faceoff: Some bold predictions for this season.

Bruce Boudreau will be the first coach fired this season and Kelly McCrimmon will be the first GM fired.

12 minutes ago, Wolfgang Durst said:

another prediction for the upcoming season. Not sure if we should take this bold prediction from Frank Seravalli seriously.

Bruce Boudreau will be the first coach fired this season and Kelly McCrimmon will be the first GM fired.

That would be very surprising, although, if the Canucks don't make the playoffs, Bruce is gone.

32 minutes ago, Wolfgang Durst said:

Is he still under the belief that Mikayev has a torn ACL too? :bigblush:

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 2

11 hours ago, wildwood12 said:

Craig Button says Canucks are a crappy team and the Calgary flames will win the Stanley Cup this year.

I predict TOR will miss the playoffs. OTT gets in. 

This is fun.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wolfgang Durst said:

Maybe I'm just a dumb biased fan but why would anyone think that after the strong finish we had last year?

If anything Bruce is a dark horse for the jack Adam's in My opinion 

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 2

5 minutes ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

Maybe I'm just a dumb biased fan but why would anyone think that after the strong finish we had last year?

I agree!

Looking at how the team has performed under Boudreau. The proof is there.

Miller proving he can score high 90s, Pettersson projected to get 90, Boeser on a mission to score 30+, Lazar playing for his home town team, Demko wanting to take the next step and be the best in the league, Mikheyev's speed when he returns, the unknown superstar Kuzmenko, more grit in the lineup with Stillman, Joshua and Lazar, etc. 

These guys are out to prove themselves this year

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

13 hours ago, wildwood12 said:

Our offense with everyone healthy is much improved over last season.. if our shutdown D-men like Poolman, Schenn and Stillman can bring their A game consistently.... we are in a real good shape to make the playoffs!!

• Cheers 1

Pearson - Miller - Boeser 

Podkolzin - Horvat - Garland 

Kuz - Petey - Hog/Karlsson

Joshua - Aman - Lazar 

OEL - Poolman 

Hughes - Schenn 

Stillman - Burroughs 

That RD is a bit of a woooooof, but I really like the forward group. I would still put Podz in the Hog/Karlsson spot though. 

32 minutes ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

22 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

I agree!

Looking at how the team has performed under Boudreau. The proof is there.

Miller proving he can score high 90s, Pettersson projected to get 90, Boeser on a mission to score 30+, Lazar playing for his home town team, Demko wanting to take the next step and be the best in the league, Mikheyev's speed when he returns, the unknown superstar Kuzmenko, more grit in the lineup with Stillman, Joshua and Lazar, etc. 

These guys are out to prove themselves this year

I concur on both accounts, what a goof Seravelli. So stoked for tomorrow!