The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022 Training Camp Thread

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

5 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

Nope.

It's honestly so stupid.

There's a steaming service for this called Disney.

As if you can’t combine things in life and have some love / positivity!!! What a bunch of negative haters!! Wtf is wrong with a bunch of people / society?!?!?! F’n clowns / haters!!!!!

Edited by IRR
  • Like 1
  • Vintage 2

10 minutes ago, JM_ said:

you must be a cat person 

there is a cat on my lap right now, but no

I go both ways with cats and dogs

just think its another silly Canuck distraction/marketing ploy

do you really think I'd jump on board if it was a kitten instead?

1 minute ago, IRR said:

As of you can’t combine things in life and have some love / positivity!!! What a bunch of negative haters!! Wtf is wrong with a bunch of people / society?!?!?! F’n clowns / haters!!!!!

that is a very positive response:

credible

!!!!!!

• Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, lmm said:

are you sure?

did twitter produce the puppy at the airport?

I was never on board with the whole puppy thing, 

seems like just another pleasant distraction

The Canucks have a large and diverse fan base.  Lots of kids/families and many others that enjoy other aspects

of their favourite team; not just the game of hockey.  The puppy thing is just big business trying to market

something these fans will like.  It's not meant for the hardcore fans that are only interested in the games.

It has nothing to do with the players or the game on the ice.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, lmm said:

there is a cat on my lap right now, but no

I go both ways with cats and dogs

just think its another silly Canuck distraction/marketing ploy

do you really think I'd jump on board if it was a kitten instead?

Bingo.

Sometimes the marketing is nauseating.

Just play hockey I don't need a Hallmark movie to get excited.

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

Bingo.

Sometimes the marketing is nauseating.

Just play hockey I don't need a Hallmark movie to get excited.

Dude!!!!! Stfu!!! How horrible is your life that you have to hate on a puppy!?!? You can combine / enjoy both!!! It it effects you in no way!! Honestly…what is your f’n problem?! What a bunch of hate in your heart!!! What a f’n clown you are!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by IRR
  • Haha 1

Just now, IRR said:

Dude!!!!! Sufu!!! How horrible is your life that you have to hate on a puppy!?!? You can combine / enjoy both!!! It it effects you in no way!! Honestly…what is your f’n problem?! What a bunch of hate i your heart!!! What a f’n clown you are!!!!!!!!! 

What does Sufu mean?

I actually don't know assuming a typo?

• There it is 1

1 minute ago, IRR said:

Dude!!!!! Sufu!!! How horrible is your life that you have to hate on a puppy!?!? You can combine / enjoy both!!! It it effects you in no way!! Honestly…what is your f’n problem?! What a bunch of hate i your heart!!! What a f’n clown you are!!!!!!!!! 

the irony in your post is literally ironic

• Cheers 1

Just now, Chris12345 said:

What does Sufu mean?

I actually don't know assuming a typo?

Dude…..you are a f’n punk / coward!!!!! Grow the f**** up!!! People like you are one of the reasons people struggle to like this forum!! 

Either you are ignorant or you are trolling people…either way you are a f’n immature clown!! Grow the f up! 

5 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Dogs are the best.

Better than humans, which are only slightly better than cats.

Welcome to the team Ryp. You're a good boy, yes you are. You're a good boy.

Go Nucks! One more sleep!

Yup how can u not like that,cuteness abounds.

Edited by Cromeslab
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, IRR said:

Dude…..you are a f’n punk / coward!!!!! Grow the f**** up!!! People like you are one of the reasons people struggle to like this forum!! 

Either you are ignorant or you are trolling people…either way you are a f’n immature clown!! Grow the f up! 

I like your posts and I think your positivity is much needed for a forum that appears to capitalize on negativity. That being said, you don't agree with his opinion, so why does he have to "grow up"? Why is he a punk and coward?

This forum has honestly seen better days. I just can't believe the posts from people that think this is a top tier team. I'm not a negative nancy, and I'll still watch this team with hopeful optimism, but come on. :rolleyes:

I also think the straight to DVD-esque filmmaking is unnecessary, just like how Toronto got its own film. These are teams that are just grasping for attention. You can still market the team about players and their lives, but not have this cheesy production. I don't think there's anything wrong with criticizing how they are handling stuff. Like you, I just want to watch hockey. I don't need a Mighty-Ducks esque film to make me feel good about this team.

11 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

I like your posts and I think your positivity is much needed for a forum that appears to capitalize on negativity. That being said, you don't agree with his opinion, so why does he have to "grow up"? Why is he a punk and coward?

This forum has honestly seen better days. I just can't believe the posts from people that think this is a top tier team. I'm not a negative nancy, and I'll still watch this team with hopeful optimism, but come on. :rolleyes:

I also think the straight to DVD-esque filmmaking is unnecessary, just like how Toronto got its own film. These are teams that are just grasping for attention. You can still market the team about players and their lives, but not have this cheesy production. I don't think there's anything wrong with criticizing how they are handling stuff. Like you, I just want to watch hockey. I don't need a Mighty-Ducks esque film to make me feel good about this team.

I’ve always really appreciated your post / unbiased opinions, but there are way too many on here that are full of hate / negativity! And, this is a prime example…negativity / hate over a puppy….is this for real?!?! A puppy!!!!! People need to find hobbies / other stuff to do instead of being on here all day / everyday spewing hate / negativity! Honestly, I respect you / your posts…I have for a long time, but I’m beyond done with the crap on 

here. If I get banned at this point, so be it!! Peace & respect my friend!!!

Edited by IRR
  • Cheers 2