The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Network coverage

Rate this topic

Daveongabe

that 'canuck games only' channel is a waste of space...I have YET to actually see a game on it. 

Couldn't show last nights game, but they COULD show Dallas v Colorado ? makes no sense to me. 

52 minutes ago, goalie13 said:

Once the regular season starts, every game will be covered.

I give SN a pass on the Abbotsford (or any other neutral site game) as it must be a colossal amount of work to set up in a venue that's not their regular venue, especially for a pre-season game.  However, I don't see any reason for them to not televise this Friday's final pre-season game against the Coyotes.

You mean pulling up in an HD truck with a crew and getting set up. That type of work?

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Daveongabe said:

I am confused  about he Sportsnet game coverage  seems like a like a lot of games are not covered? 

I have the ability to see every single NHL game don't worry. I bought the primo package.

Sure, last night wasn't available but that's because it was in Abby.

I couldn't care less if a preseason game is missed.

I'm watching LA Vegas now it’s awesome.

That's just me though I LOVE hockey.....

Unless it's the Habs @brilac

Edited by Chris12345
  • Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

I have ESPN+.  The only downfalls are that when the Habs and Canucks play in Seattle, the games are blacked out. It encourages me to go to the games, which I enjoy wearing my Habs and Canucks outfits to the games! And cheering on the Habs and Canucks!

Edited by brilac
  • Cheers 2

Just now, brilac said:

I have ESPN+.  The only downfalls are that when the Habs and Canucks play in Seattle, the games are blacked out. It encourages me to go to the games, which I enjoy wearing my Habs and Canucks outfits to the games and cheering on the Canucks and Habs!

• Cheers 1

54 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

I have the ability to see every single NHL game don't worry. I bought the primo package.

Sure, last night wasn't available but that's because it was in Abby.

I couldn't care less if a preseason game is missed.

I'm watching LA Vegas now it’s awesome.

That's just me though I LOVE hockey.....

Unless it's the Habs @brilac

Wait, you don’t like the Habs?  How do I downvote that like I just upvoted?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, grumpyone said:

that 'canuck games only' channel is a waste of space...I have YET to actually see a game on it. 

Couldn't show last nights game, but they COULD show Dallas v Colorado ? makes no sense to me. 

Hilarious you posted this. I literally was complaining yesterday, what is the point of that channel. They have nothing on there!! 

I usually pay for NHL network, but even with that I won’t get the Canucks games due to local blackout or some sh*t.

• Cheers 1

13 hours ago, brilac said:

Wait, you don’t like the Habs?  How do I downvote that like I just upvoted?

i think the wonkie face is the current down vote>>>

I gave you one up ^ there , cuz I can't give myself one

Edited by lmm
  • Cheers 1

On 10/6/2022 at 6:08 PM, Western Red said:

Does Sportsnet now cover all Canucks games besides HNIC? I'm moving to a city in 2 weeks and need to know if i need the full sports package, or if I can get away with SN now (basic)

get SN now app $14.95 per month for 6 months or so and use VPN to viee games if out of BC.

On 10/6/2022 at 7:39 PM, brilac said:

I have ESPN+.  The only downfalls are that when the Habs and Canucks play in Seattle, the games are blacked out. It encourages me to go to the games, which I enjoy wearing my Habs and Canucks outfits to the games! And cheering on the Habs and Canucks!

you have ESPN+?? Are you a US resident? because as a Canadian resident I cant get ESPN+ without a US credit card. 

On 10/6/2022 at 1:17 PM, goalie13 said:

Once the regular season starts, every game will be covered.

I give SN a pass on the Abbotsford (or any other neutral site game) as it must be a colossal amount of work to set up in a venue that's not their regular venue, especially for a pre-season game.  However, I don't see any reason for them to not televise this Friday's final pre-season game against the Coyotes.

are you subscribed annually to sportsnet? I do monthly so I can cut it off once playoffs start and watch on CBC. That way I would only pay 6x14.95 which is about $100 or so. Saves me some money.

37 minutes ago, DefCon1 said:

are you subscribed annually to sportsnet? I do monthly so I can cut it off once playoffs start and watch on CBC. That way I would only pay 6x14.95 which is about $100 or so. Saves me some money.

I just have it as part of my cable package.  I'm old.  I still have a cable package.  And a land line.

• Cheers 1