The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pre-season [GDT/PGT] Canucks vs Coyotes l Friday, October 7/22 l 7:00 pm l Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

-DLC-

1 hour ago, Goal:thecup said:

Now that I understand how to do!

Here's the post, and I will try to delete the other GDT:

[GDT] Preseason October 7, 2022 Dogs at Nux 7pm PT Rogers Arena, Not some high school somewhere, but still no TV other than Canucks TV*: www.canucks.com) SN650AM

*Thanks to canucks.com for Canucks TV and for our forum, CDC.

IS IT Canucks Revenue or IS IT Canucks Review?   

That is to ask:  HOW MUCH would this game have earned if played in Arizona at some high school somewhere?

Somebody cares, but we don't care, we just want to watch the game.

"Female dog, female dog, female dog", everybody's crabby these days; 'specially me sometimes.

Lots to complain about maybe: some people can't watch it, reception is spotty, sound's in and out, etc.

But it is Preseason folks!  And it sure beats the old days when we didn't get any games at all for weeks sometimes, during the regular season; 'cept on radio (hence us old farts preferring play-by-play announcers who actually call the play and name the players).

Previously we got no preseason games at all; and then some on Pay-Per-View, which was really crappy TV, or only on the radio, and depending on your location and the weather, the radio could be hit or miss as well.

Very early TV was often snowy and you could hardly see the players and the puck not at all; and you often had to choose between the sound or the picture not being able to get both even when your dad made you hang on to the antenna and hold it's scrap of tinfoil just right.

You Young-Uns are busy complaining about this or that little thing when we've got all this great coverage and CDC too.

We've got it so good people; lets do what we can to cheer on the team and get happy!

IT'S GAME DAY FOLKS!

LET'S STOMP SOME DOGS!

GO CANUCKS GO!

Pre-season Oct 7 vs. Arizona  Projected Roster 2      SCHENN 3      RATHBONE 5      POOLMAN 8      GARLAND 9      MILLER 20  LAZAR 21  HÖGLANDER 23  EKMAN-LARSSON 30  MARTIN 35  DEMKO 40  PETTERSSON 43  HUGHES 44 BURROUGHS 53  HORVAT 70  PEARSON 81  JOSHUA 88  AMAN 92  PODKOLZIN 94  KARLSSON 96  KUZMENKO

Now that's a lineup that can do some damage.

We'll get a better idea of lines and pairings later this morning.

Rathbone, Poolman, Lazar, Hoglander, Burroughs, Joshua, Aman, and Karlsson are still on the bubble.

Not all are going to be starting opening night; personally I hope Lazar, Burroughs, and Joshua make it because I believe we need:

MO GRIT.  and MO GRIT.  and MO GRIT.  and EVEN MO GRIT! 

Pregame per Scores24.Live    Lots of Laughs in here folks, even had to change the Game Date to Oct 7 from Oct 8.  (and: Vancouver Canadians!!!)

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Enough Pollyanna.

Just win.

Skodanesdilet GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Give 'er all ya got.

And just win.

Hockey czech republic senna GIF - Find on GIFER

So we can celebrate like this!

JT is saying: "Don't make me come down there!"

NHL Gifs - J.T Miller - Wattpad

"Just win; that's all ya gotta do; or else!"

Or else, "I'll have to send Quinn down there to break all your ankles!"

The Armies: The 'maybe it's just luck' thing, J.T. Miller vs. 'HNIC' and  the 'NBA 2K' Christmas wish list - The Athletic

GO CANUCKLEHEADS GO!

COCONUTS GO!

GO COCONUTS!

HECK, GO BANANAS!

For all I care...

Just win Baby.

Let's get physical.

Let me hear your body talk.

lets get physical gifs | WiffleGif

No!  No!  Physical.  Let's get PHYSICAL!  PHYSICAL!

Lean on 'em.  Let 'em know you're there.

We know what girls like:

Lets Get Physical GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Now, GET OUT THERE AND GIVE 'ER SOME!

GET SOME CANUCKS!

Let’s stomp some dogs ?!? Hahaha

Good effort!

Edited by RWJC

42 minutes ago, Odd. said:

That is strange, considering he leads our team with 14 hits in 4 games including 9 PIMS. Quite strange really.

You really don’t watch games do you. When in doubt go check the box score.

You can stop trying to act smart now.

I don't much stock in hit counts.......there's zero consistency.  I've barely noticed him on the ice, lst along being physical.  I do like him though and I hope we'll see that physical side  once he's playing every night 

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

I don't much stock in hit counts.......there's zero consistency.  I've barely noticed him on the ice, lst along being physical.  I do like him though and I hope we'll see that physical side  once he's playing every night 

Dude if there’s a stat that tells you exactly what it looks like it’s the hit count. He’s been physical all pre season. I would like to see some more offensively as well but he’s doing what he’s supposed to be bringing in on a nightly basis. 

He was one of St Louis’s best defensive forwards and he played only 30 games and was arguably their farm teams best player in the AHL playoffs. 

Him signing I think it was 2 or 3 years on a one way contract shows how much management believes in him. 

Just now, Odd. said:

Dude if there’s a stat that tells you exactly what it looks like it’s the hit count. He’s been physical all pre season. I would like to see some more offensively as well but he’s doing what he’s supposed to be bringing in on a nightly basis. 

He was one of St Louis’s best defensive forwards and he played only 30 games and was arguably their farm teams best player in the AHL playoffs. 

Him signing I think it was 2 or 3 years on a one way contract shows how much management believes in him. 

I watch the games, not read the stats line the next day