The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A Canucks Positivity Thread

Rate this topic

HKSR

1 hour ago, HKSR said:

Joe Sakic ?

After a quick google search, Sakic was drafted 15th OA.   I thought he was a top 5 pick for sure.

51 minutes ago, Shayster007 said:

Bobs Burgers GIF

This is why some of us were praying we would sell last year. This team isn't ready to compete and even if the chances are slim, it felt like the stars could align this year for Vancouver in the draft.

While I didnt agree with selling at the deadline because of the playoff push, we definitely should've sold during the summer to fix the defence.  The stars sure could be aligning for us.  Please hockey gods, we have suffered enough.

• Cheers 1

OK trying to muster the final drop of positivity that exists within me when it comes to this team, as thinking about what a hot mess they are right now and probably will be for the next 10 years is making be depressed AF. 

So were a slow starting franchise, that always struggle on the east coast - even when we were actually good. We played a lot of strong teams on the road trip and the weaker teams were either desperate or form, including buff - couple with which we always struggle the first game back from a long road trip.  NHL conspiracy ?!!>!! :bigblush:
Are borderline at best D when 100% fit is absolutely thread bear. 

We usually match up well against Carolina - even tho they are a fast, skilled team. If Hughes plays I think we can win and start to turn it around tonight.  

Team shooting percentage in the third period of the Carolina game was %33.

If thats not positive then I don’t know what is!

Edited by ABNucksfan
Had 50% earlier. Didn’t realize but Van had 3 shots in third (which is more positive than 2!)

• 4 weeks later...