The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] October 24, 2022 Carolina Hurricanes (3-1-1) @ Vancouver Canucks (0-4-2) Rogers Arena 7:30pm PT SN360 SNO SNP SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

32 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

Well, I don't know about you, but I put it down to the kind of swagger successful American pro athletes get which differs a bit from the less forthright/more subdued perhaps(?) swagger Canadians get. Huge generalization, I know, but I didn't see it as being an asshole.

I think he said what he meant and was quite blunt about it which may grate on some people.  I hope he brings his A game from now on, with better results, and helps us win.

These are trying times for the entire organization and fan base, and different people will present differently; JT's pretty edgy.

I think he’s been over thinking the center position too much. Putting him on the wing again could help. Will see what player comes out this game. Sure he can win face offs but he is not a great center man to play the position full time. Last few seasons, he wins draws then switches back to wing right away after the draw leaving Petey back in the C spot. I see he was practicing with Bo, so hopefully this will get him in that groove again.

I thought he could handle full time C, but I don’t think he can, the less Miller thinks the better he is IMO. He plays naturally on the wing.

• Cheers 2

23 minutes ago, stawns said:

More Canadian than those ass hats who drive around with Flags on their vehicles, that's for sure 

Better than those morons that ruin downtown and everywhere for everyone. 

Love the multiculturalism. Can’t stand the multicultural morons. 

• Sad 1
  • There it is 1

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

His outfit is dope

It’s unique as hell.  Love it when people from all our Canuck’s people show their support in their own cultural dress. So cool. 

We might have many differences but at least we all join together to be a part of ‘the team’. 

We win together. We bitch together. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1