The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Pittsburgh Penguins at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 28, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

10 hours ago, Coconuts said:

I dunno Petey, got anything you'd like to share with the class? :ph34r:

10 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I heard a rumour it was Russian night out at the Penthouse and Kuzy learned a few more English words...  ^_^

Meme Reaction GIF

You 2 are the same person 100%

12 hours ago, BPA said:

He got 4a in 6 games while playing with a struggling Miller as C (for most of it).  I find it funny that Miller gets a long leash to find his game but Boeser is not given the same opportunity.

That being said, he’s not getting prime PP time and probably not with better linemates (if the current lines stay the same), he’s most likely on his way out.

I am sorry. But Miller had a 100 point season and Boeser has been trash for two full seasons and counting. It’s not the same. They are different level players. Boeser at his best is a 25 goal scorer but he has been hampered by injuries. I doubt he can even go back to 20 goals but he might. In any event, he can not be earning 6 million. 

21 minutes ago, Muttley said:

Podkolzin hanging on by a thread. Never expected this. Thought he'd guns a blazing this year. Hopefully, he turns it around...

I don't think Podz has been playing badly.  He isn't scoring like we know he can, but the rest of his game is good.

Unfortunately, Kuze has to be in the top 6 and Mik has some great chemistry going with Pete. 

I like Podz game a lot more than Hogz, but he is more suited to the 4th line (size and strength).