The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022 FIFA World Cup

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

Larin is meh.  Plays for a team in the Belgian league. Davies is a superstar and plays for one of the best football teams in the world.  They need to move Davies up front and get him more involved in the play.  He’s their only chance to score a goal.

Lile I said before, top goal scorer in Concacaf.  He's hot.  

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

Larin is meh.  Plays for a team in the Belgian league. Davies is a superstar and plays for one of the best football teams in the world.  They need to move Davies up front and get him more involved in the play.  He’s their only chance to score a goal.

He's not as good as David but he's probably Canada's only central forward that can get on the end of some these crosses and act as a focal point to play in tight passes.

I don't know soccer but watched a bit and can say.... Canucks not getting the calls and Belgium are a bunch of diving divas flopping around all over the place. This makes the game almost unpalatable for me.

That is all.

Just now, AV. said:

He's not as good as David but he's probably Canada's only central forward that can get on the end of some these crosses and act as a focal point to play in tight passes.

I agree.  But Courtois is all world.  Larin doesn’t play against goalies that are this good.  At least Davies has that experience. 

9 minutes ago, GB5 said:

I don't know soccer but watched a bit and can say.... Canucks not getting the calls and Belgium are a bunch of diving divas flopping around all over the place. This makes the game almost unpalatable for me.

That is all.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, GB5 said:

That is all.

There has to be a way of changing that with the rule book but they never change the rules. Tradition rules.