The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022 FIFA World Cup

-Vintage Canuck-

8 hours ago, UnkNuk said:

10:45 am PST on TSN1 and Fox.

Looking forward to it.

I have mixed feelings about it.   I wouldn't mind seeing the US lose.  But I also like to see CONCACAF teams do well in the tournament.  Makes our first place finish in qualifying look all the better.

If we don't win (hahaha right?) I cheer for England and never...I repeat NEVER..cheer for the US in anything. I'd cheer against them in checkers. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Gnarcore said:

If we don't win (hahaha right?) I cheer for England and never...I repeat NEVER..cheer for the US in anything. I'd cheer against them in checkers. 

I cheer for them when they play the Russians in hockey.  The rivalry with the US is limited to sports.  The Russians are the enemy.

Would like to see England win another World Cup while my dad is still alive and healthy enough to appreciate it.

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, DefCon1 said:

US wont win and I dont like them winning. Would inflate their ego so much. Hope US loses 7-0 

You can't count anyone out in this tournament. There isn't  very many truly bad teams 

I want the Leafs of the world cup (England) to win vs USA. But they are still the Leafs 

Edited by MaxVerstappen33

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Let's end the debate.

If USA beats England, we call it soccer. If England beats USA, we will call it football.

Call it Calcio. ;)

Personally I think US and Canadian Football should be called Tackleball.

Because only the kickers use their feet.

Edited by Ghostsof1915