The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Nov. 26, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Any relation to Tyler Benson? Former Vancouver Giant? 

No relation to the EDM native, Tyler Benson who played on the Giants who was drafted by EDM

Zach Benson plays for the Winnipeg Ice. Last year he had 9 goals, 14 assists and was +9 in 15 playoff games, leading his team in scoring. Not bad for a 16/17 year old player that year who wasn't in that draft year but the following one. 

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, iceman64 said:

P.S. Thanks boys for making JR look, well the drama queen he is... Yes we need to up grade but he didn't have go through the media to say stuff about the team publicly, that was classless on so many levels...

Especially considering the turnstile of players in and out haven't come to a stop and it takes awhile for a team to think on the same page. 

It doesn't happen over F'n night ffs! 

Happens every year.. blahhhh

I agree with you (awful public comments) but one could spin it as saying he had to give them a wake-up call and it may be working.  

3 minutes ago, combover said:

Good to see

horvat keep scoring. 

Boeser  shutting up the critics one point off a ppg 

martin looking good 

good  to see a solid team win  

let’s make it 3 tomorrow . 

Love demko but I’d sit him until we lose. 

Let the Boeser stock rise baby......we need a D and some spare cash for Bo.

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Woo! Just got home....what a long, drawn out week. Finally had my surgery at midnight.

Stayed at my daughter's last night.

My kids were downstairs and I was streaming the game upstairs in bed...they were a couple of minutes ahead of me and knew JT had scored. They rushed upstairs to catch my reaction and I did a huge woo and punched my arm up in the air. Only thing was, my daughter has these beautiful wall mounted lights over her bed and I accidentally punched the light right off the wall! They got it on video (I didn't realize they were filing in anticipation of my reaction to JT's goal). I felt so bad but they were laughing so hard (after they knew I was ok). We watched it over and over...it was ridiculous. I'm still a little drugged up. Luckily the light didn't break....it just came off the wall.

I've gotta take it a notch. 

What a great win. And I'm finally DONE with that damn hospital.

Glad to hear it went well!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ilduce39 said:

I love Brock but he (and Hughes) must be having the two most un-sexiest PPG starts to a season I’ve ever seen.

Probably because Brock only has 3 goals and Quinn has none… but watch out if those two start turning it on.  

Really feels like we’ve seen them at another level (or two) in the past.