The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 3 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Arizona Coyotes - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

2 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Great so that’s basically him and his agent going around and begging teams to take him?

Why the hell isn’t management doing their job and exploring a trade?

Edited by DeNiro
  • Upvote 2

Just now, DeNiro said:

Great so that’s basically him and his agent going around and begging teams to take him?

Why the hell isn’t management doing their job and exploring a trade?

I’d say management has been trying to trade Brock, but no team wants him.  The agent will hunt and tell Brock there’s nothing out there.  

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Why the hell isn’t management doing there job and exploring a trade?

Maybe this is a classier way to handle it. Seems like it would give us a better reputation for respecting the player to involve them. I’m glad he has so many points including a few goals now.

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

I’d say management has been trying to trade Brock, but no team wants him.  The agent will hunt and tell Brock there’s nothing out there.  

Agreed. Cap is a premium where its value is at an all time high. He's putting up points but carries 6.5M. I hope he does well on another team 

Just now, DS4quality said:

I carry a purse all the time, it was my most essential piece of travel baggage. Don't knock it til you try it!

Oh I have many purses! Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc Jacobs, and Gucci. And I do have one bag by J Crew. 

• Like 1