The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Canucks Getting Calls on Luke Schenn

Warhippy

1 minute ago, arsenalian said:

Huh? Demko’s never been on LTIR. Might want to check out difference between IR vs LTIR before telling everyone else they’re wrong lol.

NOW when i look hes not listed. but he is still not hitting the daily Cap hit. Correct? I thought when we lost Horvat he could fit, then MIK was anounced but we still didnt have cap room for him. I am not an expert, at all. But seeing both Myers and OEL hit, if any team is taking Schenn they should take OEL or Myers as payment so we dont have to buy them out. Wasnt WOLANIN better than Myers and OEL combined? I can live with that

3 minutes ago, EastCoastNucks said:

are you calculating Miller's new contract for the fall? or are you still thinking about playoffs.... yeah I can relate, I dream

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Craig Smith’s contract expires at the end of the season. And Demko is on IR not LTIR lol.

7 minutes ago, EastCoastNucks said:

NOW when i look hes not listed. but he is still not hitting the daily Cap hit. Correct? I thought when we lost Horvat he could fit, then MIK was anounced but we still didnt have cap room for him. I am not an expert, at all. But seeing both Myers and OEL hit, if any team is taking Schenn they should take OEL or Myers as payment so we dont have to buy them out. Wasnt WOLANIN better than Myers and OEL combined? I can live with that

1605460729003.jpg

• Huggy Bear 1

8 minutes ago, EastCoastNucks said:

Yes Demko is still 100% on the cap. Even someone on LTIR still hits the cap, team is just allowed to exceed by that much while player is on LTIR. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, EastCoastNucks said:

Um, you dont want Demko back?

I think most of CDC is now on team tank. So no, we don't want Demko back playing this season. We* want him to heal up in time for next season and not to play again at all this season.

*We = those on team tank

• Tanks a lot 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

He’s on his way back to TBay for Cal Foote. 

My new crystal ball says it’s so. 

image.jpeg.b0806d2287e549680814e5e08b5db5a8.jpeg

I like your balls...ahem...ball

And may I say, that I hope the new crystal ball is a lot better than the old one!

Edited by BigTramFan
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, EastCoastNucks said:

Craig Smith? another C?  and 33 yr old. yeah ok jedi

Good point. We should only trade for good players, or young ones with lots of potential. Not old ones like Craig Smith. He's almost done with his career.

Also thinking it might be a good idea to trade away our bad players like OEL and Myers.

• Haha 1