The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] St. Louis Blues at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 19, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, AnotherCanucksFan said:

You don't get 7th on GF if you're not scoring goals, BUT they suck at home. 

My point which apparently people aren't seeing if I were a coach I would be confused by how they been ranked so differently on offensive and defensive. Just trying to figure out how to get the Canucks out of this mess like everyone else.

Change out 5-6 players for guys that work harder and pay Mike Yeo to start farting on them when they make a bad pass 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think it's the lack of effort and no one is held accountable. Nothing has been done when it was said that players would be held accountable. Mistakes being made everywhere in the organization and they are just staying the course. That's what angers me. No standards being set. 

100% this!

They have no problem benching Garland, Kuzmenko, Podkolzin, etc but didn't hold Miller and others accountable.

That extends up to management ans ownership as well.  While I know its hard for them to admit a mistake, some bloody contrition would be nice for a change (followed by a clear direction)

• Cheers 1

Just now, grandmaster said:

I wouldn’t go to a game this year if I had free tickets. They aren’t even worth the gas and time to drive down there.

I went to see Ovechkin. 

The next games I’m going to, New York Rangers and the Detroit Red Wings

at the Edmonton Oilers. 

• Cheers 1