The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Winnipeg Jets | Dec. 29, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

How many times have we seen Miller float when going back to the bench on a line change?  First step in leadership is to lead by example.

1 minute ago, grandmaster said:

Because we never seen Bo do that right? Omg. When others do it you somehow forget. If Miller does that, you will hold that for the rest of your life 

Nice deflection  or strawman ? Heffy asked you about miller and you retort something about Bo. Gotcha. 

• Cheers 3
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, chon derry said:

Nice deflection  or strawman ? Heffy asked you about miller and you retort something about Bo. Gotcha. 

The last float off to the bench that resulted in a goal against us was Bo. Not Miller. I rennet that vividly. It was a comparison. But I don’t post about a tit for tat like some child

2 minutes ago, combover said:

I think the snow was his fault the rain is still Francescos because of the black cloud he’s hung over this team. 

it’s not all millers fault but when he acts like bitch to a player that’s played well while he’s played like a total turd for multiple games. He should look in the mirror. 
I’ve never like his baby tantrum mcdavid like antics.

he’s suppose to be a leader and a top player on this  team  yelling a the third string goalie was pathetic display especially after his own performance.  

in short i blame miller for millers actions.( And the snow )

Yup, you proved my point. No sense in your nonsense. You hate the guy, good for you. You’re a good fan, keep it up. 

• Haha 2
  • RoughGame 4

I really hate JT miller. You don't treat your teammate like that, he is not the coach and BB was not calling him over. If JT would have kept skating forward and not circled back into their zone Delia would have left the ice. JT is the last person on this team to talk to someone about their play. 

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 3

1 minute ago, Kaös said:

I really hate JT miller. You don't treat your teammate like that, he is not the coach and BB was not calling him over. If JT would have kept skating forward and not circled back into their zone Delia would have left the ice. JT is the last person on this team to talk to someone about their play. 

Except he couldn’t because if you actually watched the play break down you’d see that the lane right ahead of him was blocked by a Jet and he wouldn’t have been able to make a quick pass to his line mate. This is only being blown out of proportion because it’s Miller. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kaös said:

Ya, how many teammates have yelled at him for his lame backhand passes that have resulted in goals? They were in their own zone. The way the Canucks have been playing this year, would anyone leave their own zone with the puck still in it? Miller's likely to put it right on the other teams stick.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1