The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Winnipeg Jets | Dec. 29, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, chon derry said:

I watched Delia looking at the bench. And i also seen him being distracted by miller’s screaming. Millers not the coach. Miller’s not callin the shots. I don’t know what’s so hard to understand about that. But if that confuses you imagine how a fellow team mate might think of a player constantly yelling orders. I know what I’d do. 

But you seem to be a locker room expert right?

4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I just find it funny that people start to attack usernames, how many posts someone has made or an opinion that doesn't align with theirs. I don't think it's a cop out. It's not a conversation anymore but a tactic to not allow people to express themselves. No one should really take anything personal unless it's a personal attack against them or an attack that is inappropriate towards a person in the organization or people in general. We should all be decent Pell me still. We are all human.

Yep.

I also often see users get labelled as Leafs fans or in today's case Jets fans. Just as a means to try and gatekeep and diminish what they have to say. It's really sad how people can't just have a conversation without name calling.

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, EddieVedder said:

Missed the 3rd.  What did miller do?

Got upset Delia wasn’t going to the bench for an extra attacker and some of these clowns think he was out of line. They have no clue what the game plan from the bench was and if he and BB already talked.

• RoughGame 4

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

How many times have we seen Miller float when going back to the bench on a line change?  First step in leadership is to lead by example.

Because we never seen Bo do that right? Omg. When others do it you somehow forget. If Miller does that, you will hold that for the rest of your life 

Edited by grandmaster
  • RoughGame 1

2 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

Got upset Delia wasn’t going to the bench for an extra attacker and some of these clowns think he was out of line. They have no clue what the game plan from the bench was and if he and BB already talked.

When is the game plan to have one of your skaters freak out on the ice in panic?

Seems like Delia was waiting for a clear sign from his coach who obviously wasn’t giving it.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2