The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday January 10 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 4pm PT/7pm ET - PPG Paints Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

5 minutes ago, DSVII said:

Is it Yeo or Cull? Abbotsford seems to have improved substantially since his promotion. 

The guy in Abbotsford is Jeremy Colliton. 

I'm not even sure how or why Yeo is behind our bench. Who's the dumb shmuck who pulled that one off?

5 minutes ago, eeeeergh said:

Definitely the most entertaining

Its pure chaos, and i love every minute of it

I see reports of literally every other team holding players accountable for a bad period / play. Meanwhile we are here watching 2 / 3 /4 goal leads blown every game! Sometimes twice in the same game! But it's fun as hell :lol::towel:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Gonna need 6 to win, 7 to be safe.

Martin can’t go a game without letting in 5.

With our AHL goalies, and bottom half of the line up as bad as it is, five goals against every game.  I’m predicting one team will score 8 goals tonight. 

8 minutes ago, DefCon1 said:

It's too bad but if they re-sign him then how will they improve defense? They need to trade Horvat, Boeser, Myers, Pearson, Poolman etc. And open up cap space to add some D. We can't trade OEL because of his contract

Add miller to that list.  not having him instantly improves our defence. 

not winning any faceoffs won’t help our team and being absolutely terrible down the middle won’t help anything 

Edited by combover