The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday January 12 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning - 4pm PT/7pm ET - Amalie Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Well you want a better draft pick, so isn’t this what you want? 

I am saying it as a joke. The score is close but it's because of how poorly Tampa has played. I am ok with them losing becuase it forces them to make drastic changes. It's what needs to happen so yes I am satisfied. Wins just give this franchise false hope.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, J-23 said:

I hope we don’t see a Tocchet coaching bump that is all, we might lose the next 7 games…

Yeah gentlemen’s handshake, you’ll be the coach next year. Pay attention to this team, study the chaos. We’ll see you this summer.

Lets the losing roll

• Cheers 1

Despite the Canucks playing pretty well, they still will end up with the same score as most Canucks games with 5+ GA.

I'm guessing 7-3 for Lightening.

The Canucks simply have no confidence in their defensive positioning, so at some point everyone knows they will collapse and leave guys unchecked.

NOTE: If you want to watch a good game with two quality Playoff teams then watch Seattle and Boston. Seattle is a team to be reckoned with and Boston is learning that this season.

Edited by AnotherCanucksFan

Just now, cowboy644 said:

3rd and 4rth lines are dump it  then turn it over and defend.What a shyte system this team plays.How often do these lines actually score?

Yup.Poop the bed the rest of the season and draft high.50 years I've been with this team.I have never felt like this before.

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I am saying it as a joke. The score is close but it's because of how poorly Tampa has played. I am ok with them losing becuase it forces them to make drastic changes. It's what needs to happen so yes I am satisfied. Wins just give this franchise false hope.

JR knows what needs work don’t be daft, the guy has forgotten more about the game than you will ever know wadr 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, OldFaithfulCap said:

Speaking of draft I watched that Dalibor Dvorský games, kid has a great shot and would be great with pettey.

I’ve been scouting the top 10. We miss out on the Top 5 I’m looking at that Yager kid. He’s a centre which is important 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 2