The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Ain't No Flippin' Way - TP WINS!!

Rate this topic

AngryElf

Just now, AngryElf said:

@DarthMelvin

@falcon45ca

@Blue Jay 22

@Master Radishes

@CommonMarble 

@Sharpshooter

@Lewitelli

@naslund.is.king

@Porscha

@RubySausage

It's up to you guys, but I can do Nightfall around 6 tomorrow, or midnight. Keeping the 48 hour rounds for now. 

I like 48 hours personally for the the first couple/three rounds and then 24 works. 

2 hours ago, Lewitelli said:

Couple observations.. 

1)Why is DM trying his best to come across as wolfy as physically possible?

2) Angleshooty ik and I usually hate this sorta thing so my apologies buuut with a non-flip game, its difficult lol.. CM has been "recently browsing" the thread loads without ever saying anything.. shy, new player or just lurking with sinister intent?

DM always comes across as wolfy as possible.

5 hours ago, Lewitelli said:

I read this way too early this morning lol.. How do you know you would've been wrong? We don't know what alignment/role anyone had?

Correct but I thought the twins were lovers and one of the people I thought was a twin died, so I really dunno

If the twins were like lovers and 1 of them died, the other would also die. The 2 people who died were not, in tandem, the pair I had in mind. But one of them was. So either the twins arent like lovers, or I was wrong on the 2 twins, or,

it's more likely mafia and the vigilante shot separately. I didnt think LL or ilunga were particularly wolfy, but if I had to guess, I'd guess LL was vig shot and ilunga was vig shot

Which also means the godfather also did not find the other mafia

Just now, Porscha said:

Correct but I thought the twins were lovers and one of the people I thought was a twin died, so I really dunno

If the twins were like lovers and 1 of them died, the other would also die. The 2 people who died were not, in tandem, the pair I had in mind. But one of them was. So either the twins arent like lovers, or I was wrong on the 2 twins, or,

it's more likely mafia and the vigilante shot separately. I didnt think LL or ilunga were particularly wolfy, but if I had to guess, I'd guess LL was vig shot and ilunga was vig shot

Which also means the godfather also did not find the other mafia

LL vig shot and ilunga *mafia shot

4 hours ago, RubySausage said:

You know me and have played with me enough to know go tp go means I'm tp and I said don't be a potato.

You are scummy

unvote B 

Vote B BJ

Ah yes who wouldnt emulate their town meta when wolfing. But of course. Lol