The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wednesday February 15 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs New York Rangers - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

4 minutes ago, OldFaithfulCap said:

scoreboard not tanktastic so far

I'm actually cheering for Buffalo over Anaheim. 

We have no hope in hell of catching Columbus, Chicago, and Anaheim. 

I also want Detroit to win. You know that we are going to string together a 5 game win streak at some point. 

3 minutes ago, Kenny Powers said:

Can’t blame Silovs for the last 2. Deflection and missed D assignment /cross ice pass.   TBH, the first was pretty slick by MZ as well, but stoppable. I’m giving Arthur’s the benefit of the doubt here. 

Those missed cross-ice crease passes are brutal..

4 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I just think it was unnecessary and wrong timing given the current position of the team and farm team.  

Unless there is something else going on behind closed doors like a potential Demko trade..

I think it's moreso that Martin was a rage waiver. The guy even had sit there on the bench for a game after being waived. That's low and very poorly thought out.

Now Silovs has to be here, and after Delia went out there and crapped in the crease last game, it's Silovs turn.

Brutal management 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

I'm actually cheering for Buffalo over Anaheim. 

We have no hope in hell of catching Columbus, Chicago, and Anaheim. 

I also want Detroit to win. You know that we are going to string together a 5 game win streak at some point. 

I refuse to lose tank hope, i have nothing else to hope for.

But chicago looked like they weren't allowed to move on two of those leafs goals.