The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday, February 25/2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins - 4pm PT/7pm ET - Da Garage (Yes, I like dis name da best - an oldie but goodie)

Rate this topic

Rocket-68

Its in our best interest to continue to slide down the standings to secure better odds for the lottery but there are some games that you want to desperately want to win and this is one of those. Hopefully Petey lights it up and someone knocks out the rat. GCG!

3 hours ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

I hate Boston as much as anyone, but we have to focus on the big prize here.

Get back to tanking. Entertain the crowd but ensure the loss.

Bench Petey and Kuz for the last 5 minutes

Yes! Make two important players unhappy by losing on purpose! Petterson will definitely want to resign with us! I mean he stated he wants to play with a winner something the Canucks will never be at this rate. 

6 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

So Schenn was on the ice for practice but not the game?

I don't know what's going on with the trade ideas.

But I was suspecting that some deal may have fallen through involving Schenn to Boston after Boston made their deal with the Capitals where they acquired Dmitry Orlov from them instead.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

They should have waited until a season (hopefully next) when they were winning games at home before going full time with these.  I'm pretty sure our record is horrible with these jerseys. I hate to see this hallowed jersey get tossed around on home ice so often