The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Red Wings trade Filip Hronek, 2023 4th-round pick to Canucks for conditional 2023 1st-round pick (NYI), 2023 2nd-round pick

2 minutes ago, dougieL said:

Something like "Welcome to the team, Adam Fantilli"?

I shouldn’t have been drinking my tea when reading this as I snorted and spit it all over my shirt.  :D

Bedard was always the golden prize, but it was about getting one of those top three centres.  That would have changed the entire course of the team.  We then have a ready made cheap 2C so could easily have let Miller go and reallocate that money to the defence.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Provost said:

I shouldn’t have been drinking my tea when reading this as I snorted and spit it all over my shirt.  :D

Bedard was always the golden prize, but it was about getting one of those top three centres.  That would have changed the entire course of the team.  We then have a ready made cheap 2C so could easily have let Miller go and reallocate that money to the defence.

Don’t worry, Lafreniere is eventually coming here. :bigblush:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, dougieL said:

Why do your posts make so little sense?

Maybe because I’m an optimist? 
You trashtalk a lot and therefor my posts go against your inner self so you go into denial.

Flatearthers and Trumpists are the same.

The ”other” side always makes little or no sense at all.

• RoughGame 1

44 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

Maybe because I’m an optimist? 
You trashtalk a lot and therefor my posts go against your inner self so you go into denial.

Flatearthers and Trumpists are the same.

The ”other” side always makes little or no sense at all.

I have rarely agreed with how you see things, mostly because of how you think, like this post. You just don't make logical sense and I'm neither of those people that you mentioned.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

I have rarely agreed with how you see things, mostly because of how you think, like this post. You just don't make logical sense and I'm neither of those people that you mentioned.

Did I talk to you with this post? I thought it was Dougie but you two might be the same…

• RoughGame 1

19 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

Did I talk to you with this post? I thought it was Dougie but you two might be the same…

Go ahead and report me then for holding multiple accounts, if you think so. :rolleyes:

The post I made earlier was merely to point out how unreasonable of a person you sound, which I agreed with DougieL. But hey, I better go back onto my dougieL account and agree with Dazzle. /sarc

• 4 months later...