The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thur. Mar. 2/23 Minnesota Wild (34-21-6) @ Vancouver Canucks (24-31-5) 7:00pm Rogers Arena SNPTV SNPAM650

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

3 minutes ago, GB5 said:

I am intrigued as to how the same screen shot from Vintage shows up in a tweet from Jeff Paterson....

hmmmmm.... did we ever resolve who we think VC is???

image.gif.f0e0ccda38df7763ad44034a2b22c1d0.gif

He’s still on our side. 

For now. 

Edited by Sharpshooter
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MaxVerstappen33 said:

I'd take his suits any day over Bieksa. When's Bieksa gonna pick some more standard colors instead of looking like he won the Masters every time he's on TV 

Bieksa is too cool to care.  Murph is a wannabe.

2 minutes ago, GB5 said:

I am intrigued as to how the same screen shot from Vintage shows up in a tweet from Jeff Paterson....

hmmmmm.... did we ever resolve who we think VC is???

Hmmmmmm……I had no idea Patterson was a genius. 

Just now, higgyfan said:

There's no fan base that deserves it more.  It would be a game changer for the team. 

I agree, but I don’t think it will happen. Having said that, the team will still get a high pick and a really good prospect. I’m just not expecting to get Bedard, so my hopes aren’t up. If it happens, terrific. If not, I’m not worried because like I said, I’m not expecting it. 

2 minutes ago, MaxVerstappen33 said:

I'd take his suits any day over Bieksa. When's Bieksa gonna pick some more standard colors instead of looking like he won the Masters every time he's on TV 

Bieksa’s hanging out with clowns now so he has to dress like one, right down to his socks. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Citizen Erased said:

I agree, but I don’t think it will happen. Having said that, the team will still get a high pick and a really good prospect. I’m just not expecting to get Bedard, so my hopes aren’t up. If it happens, terrific. If not, I’m not worried because like I said, I’m not expecting it. 

There is no way Buttman allows Bedards homecoming.  Bedard is just worth too much for his American audience.

• Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, brilac said:

I would really like to know what Dan Murphy's fashion inspiration is.  Does his wife help him out when picking out a suit or does he pick out his suits himself? I really like how he puts them together. 

Fashion is a growing part of our society and the world. The margins in fashion are 50%+ if you have any spare money laying around investing into an online fashion brand or your own apparel line is probably the smartest investment or use of funds out there in these times.