The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Coyotes l Thursday, March 16, 2023 l 7:00 pm

Rate this topic

-DLC-

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

The food looks great! The team doesn’t look so good. We are not engaged and playing soft. Hard to watch. We are so much better. But the spark is missing. 

It's ok, I'm back.

They'll start to go now.

We sucjeroo this game. PkYing like the guys are hoping if will be easy. Got to suffer the pain of contact boys. Losers gonna lose, and we are losers tonight. Way too soft. Playing like we want if to be easy. We are losers tonight. 

1 minute ago, Muttley said:

I think their goalie saw pretty much every Canuck shot on that PP. Our shot set-ups are a bit predictable. Looks great though.

to bad we dont got smokescreen legend sestito around anymore

Edited by TNucks1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Some things never change... a former Canuck gets a goal against us and a no-name goaltender is playing lights out.

1 more goal tonight and Boyd will match the amount of goals he scored as a Canuck against them. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

It’s unfortunate he lost his way for a few years, diminished his career. 

Yah, I had hopes of him being the next Todd Bertuzzi in scoring production. He’s demonstrated some pretty decent skills all round.

If only he had smartened-up, sooner, he might have been a core-player & become something pretty special as a Canuck. 

Edited by viking mama
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Ok doesn't lose all the time. But its seems like always 

He is our best face off guy at 54.6%. I also heard the guys on 650 say has been recorded as one of the best in the league since RT took over (above 60%)  

Edited by grandmaster